APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2014.02.24 - Belfast Telegraph - Slash: No Guns N' Roses Biopic

Go down

2014.02.24 - Belfast Telegraph - Slash: No Guns N' Roses Biopic Empty 2014.02.24 - Belfast Telegraph - Slash: No Guns N' Roses Biopic

Post by Blackstar Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:06 pm

Slash: No Guns N' Roses biopic

Slash has said that despite turning film producer, he doesn't want to see a biopic made about Guns N' Roses.

The band's lead guitarist has branched out into a career as a movie producer, but that doesn't mean he will be chronicling his hedonistic rock star days.

He said: "I would not like to see a Guns N' Roses biopic. It's really rare where you see actors portraying live musicians (well). I don't think rock and roll translates in the movies, I don't think they really get the gritty vibe of what it's like."

Slash has now moved into horror films with his production company, Slasher Films, and produced last year's fright flick Nothing Left To Fear, starring Anne Heche.

Asked what the scariest horror film he'd seen was, he replied: "That's an easy one. When I was a little kid, my mum took me to see Night Of The Living Dead, and the scariest scene was when the daughter grabs a spade and goes after her mum, and her mum can't accept that her daughter's a zombie; she's pleading with her and doesn't realise what she's dealing with - and she gets spaded to death.

"That was just a very unnerving scene for me, and it clearly stuck with me all this time."

:: Nothing Left To Fear is available on DVD and Blu-ray through Anchor Bay, and on-download and on-demand through Content.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/music/news/slash-no-guns-n-roses-biopic-30034138.html
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87097

Back to top Go down