APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2014.02.11 - Twitter/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Weighs In On Danish Giraffe Controversy

Go down

2014.02.11 - Twitter/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Weighs In On Danish Giraffe Controversy Empty 2014.02.11 - Twitter/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Weighs In On Danish Giraffe Controversy

Post by Blackstar Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:04 am

Guns N' Roses Singer Axl Rose Weighs In On Danish Giraffe Controversy

Guns N' Roses singer Axl Rose has commented on the controversy surrounding the Copenhagen Zoo, which killed a 2-year-old giraffe over the weekend and fed its remains to lions, saying it needed to prevent inbreeding.

"Just enjoying the lion's share of some tasty baby Giraffica sliders! Mmmmm!" Rose tweeted Monday (February 10). "What'll them crazy Danes think of next!"

The next day, he posted the following message on Twitlonger.com, a related Twitter site that allows one to send tweets that require more than 140 characters: "But seriously, let me get this straight... The Danes killed a 2-year old baby giraffe, chopped it up n' fed him to the lions (allegedly in front of kids) to avoid inbreeding rather than find a place for it. Maybe this is a big problem over there, I don't know, but I'm not getting how this deters siblings n' various other assorted Danish family members from fuckin' each other?!" He then added the "J/K" acronym/abbreviation, which stands for "just kidding," and drew a smiley face.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-singer-axl-rose-weighs-in-on-danish-giraffe-controversy
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87097

Back to top Go down

2014.02.11 - Twitter/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Weighs In On Danish Giraffe Controversy Empty Re: 2014.02.11 - Twitter/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Weighs In On Danish Giraffe Controversy

Post by Blackstar Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:11 am

2014.02.11 - Twitter/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Weighs In On Danish Giraffe Controversy 2014_010

"Lemme get a Giraffica, a homemade cherry Danish, some o' them pre-fried Pepper's... Oh! n' a liter of cola!"

"Giraffica franchises r blowin' up like dandelions! I'll take a dbl Marius Happy Meal n' a McGrib 2 go! Det hænger mig langt ud af halsen!!"

"Dear Director, No more Giraffables please, thank you! Ur borderless buddy, Axl."
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87097

Back to top Go down