APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2022.02.09 - Heavy Consequence - Slash on New Conspirators Album, 2022 Tour, David Bowie, and His Signature Les Paul

2 posters

Go down

2022.02.09 - Heavy Consequence - Slash on New Conspirators Album, 2022 Tour, David Bowie, and His Signature Les Paul Empty 2022.02.09 - Heavy Consequence - Slash on New Conspirators Album, 2022 Tour, David Bowie, and His Signature Les Paul

Post by Shackler Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:55 pm

Shackler
Shackler

Plectra : 2748

Back to top Go down

2022.02.09 - Heavy Consequence - Slash on New Conspirators Album, 2022 Tour, David Bowie, and His Signature Les Paul Empty Re: 2022.02.09 - Heavy Consequence - Slash on New Conspirators Album, 2022 Tour, David Bowie, and His Signature Les Paul

Post by Blackstar Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:05 am

Another segment - Slash talks about new GN'R music:

Interviewer: I know there was a time when, you know, GN’R fans thought they'd never see you guys on stage together and I just wanted to get what it's like being… kind of like these last five years of being back together.

Slash: It's been great, man. We got back together and it was really, sort of like, one of those huge question marks, and it was only to do the Coachella Festivals, really. And it just snowballed into this tour that's really been sort of going ever since then. But we've had a blast doing it and I’m really happy that, finally, after all those years of, like, negativity and whatnot, we got past all that, and managed to get back together, and go out and play. So, yeah, there is new material coming - I know everybody's always asking. I would imagine there'll be one or two songs that come out around the time that we hit the road in June.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87860

Uli and Shackler like this post

Back to top Go down