APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2012.02.28 - Blabbermouth - Slash Films Commercial With Betty White For Los Angeles Zoo

Go down

2012.02.28 - Blabbermouth - Slash Films Commercial With Betty White For Los Angeles Zoo Empty 2012.02.28 - Blabbermouth - Slash Films Commercial With Betty White For Los Angeles Zoo

Post by Blackstar Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:36 pm

Slash Films Commercial With Betty White For Los Angeles Zoo

Slash has teamed up with, of all people, veteran actress Betty White to film a commercial for the Los Angeles Zoo's new attraction, called The Lair. The Lair is scheduled to open on March 8 and will feature what the Zoo described in a press release as "60 species of weird, rare and endangered amphibians, invertebrates and reptiles." Slash himself became well-known during his days with Guns N' Roses as the owner of numerous snakes, although he told The Pulse Of Radio he had to dial it down when he became a father. "I used to have a plethora of snakes, but we got rid of everything right before my first son was born because you have 80, you know, life-threatening snakes around and a baby, you know, who's going to grow up to be a toddler that's gonna get into everything," he said. "You know, I got sort of cold feet about the whole thing."

White and Slash have been longtime supporters of the Los Angeles Zoo, with White working on raising funds and awareness for it. She also serves on the board of the Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association.

Slash was honored last year by the Zoo for his contributions to the wildlife center and is also a trustee on the board.

The legendary guitarist and the equally legendary "Hot In Cleveland" star have filmed several Zoo commercials, of which this is the first.

Meanwhile, Slash's new single, "You're A Lie", hit the rock radio airwaves on Monday (February 27). The track is taken from his second solo album, "Apocalyptic Love", which is due out on May 22.

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-films-commercial-with-betty-white-for-los-angeles-zoo/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87993

Back to top Go down

2012.02.28 - Blabbermouth - Slash Films Commercial With Betty White For Los Angeles Zoo Empty Re: 2012.02.28 - Blabbermouth - Slash Films Commercial With Betty White For Los Angeles Zoo

Post by Blackstar Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:37 pm

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87993

Back to top Go down