APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2012.03.16 - Blabbermouth - Slash In The Studio With Adler

Go down

2012.03.16 - Blabbermouth - Slash In The Studio With Adler Empty 2012.03.16 - Blabbermouth - Slash In The Studio With Adler

Post by Blackstar Mon 17 Jan 2022 - 1:38

Legendary guitarist Slash recorded a guest appearance last night (Thursday, March 15) on the forthcoming debut album from Adler, the new band led by his former Guns N' Roses bandmate Steven Adler.

A photo of Slash in the studio with Adler can be seen below.

In addition to Steven, Adler features Lonny Paul (Adler's Appetite) on guitar and Jacob Bunton (Lynam, Mars Electric) on vocals/guitar. The group has completed eight songs for its debut album, which is being recorded in Los Angeles with producers Jeff Pilson (former Dokken and current Foreigner/Tooth And Nail bassist) and Jay Ruston (Anthrax, Steel Panther, Adrenaline Mob).

"I love the music that we're creating!" states Adler. "I haven't been this excited about my band since the GN'R days. Jacob is exactly the singer I have been searching for. He has an amazing range and is a great writer and frontman. Lonny is an amazing guitarist and songwriter and the vibe is amazing!" He added, "I'm so excited for everyone to hear this record!"

2012.03.16 - Blabbermouth - Slash In The Studio With Adler Slasha10

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-in-the-studio-with-adler-photo-available/

Last edited by Blackstar on Mon 17 Jan 2022 - 13:40; edited 1 time in total
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87993

Back to top Go down

2012.03.16 - Blabbermouth - Slash In The Studio With Adler Empty Re: 2012.03.16 - Blabbermouth - Slash In The Studio With Adler

Post by Blackstar Mon 17 Jan 2022 - 1:39

2012.03.16 - Blabbermouth - Slash In The Studio With Adler 2012_013
2012.03.16 - Blabbermouth - Slash In The Studio With Adler 2012_014

2012.03.16 - Blabbermouth - Slash In The Studio With Adler Fleasl10
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87993

Back to top Go down