APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2011.12.DD - Triple M/Blabbermouth - Interview with Matt

Go down

2011.12.DD - Triple M/Blabbermouth - Interview with Matt Empty 2011.12.DD - Triple M/Blabbermouth - Interview with Matt

Post by Blackstar Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:29 am

Matt Sorum was interviewed in early December on Sydney, Australia's Triple M radio station when he was in town for the Hard Rock Café opening down in Darling Harbour, a locality of the city center of Sydney.

When asked about Guns N' Roses' upcoming induction into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, Sorum said, "I got this random text from Steven Adler [one] morning. We're now friends, which is cool. If you could imagine, when I joined Guns N' Roses, for Steven I was like the guy who shagged his girlfriend. You wanna just kill the dude. [Laughs] But, really, it's the girlfriend's fault. She's the one who shagged the dude. It's not his fault. He was just happy to be there. And she is a chick. And what dudes do when chicks wanna shag? Get busy. So now we're cool after all these years. It's kind of calmed down quite a bit. But anyway, so he texted me. He says, 'Congratulations.' I said, 'What?' He was the first one to tell me about Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. I had no idea. It's kind of a weird thing. It's like, what's gonna happen? Who knows? I don't know. I've been hearing a few things, a little bit, through Sebastian Bach, 'cause he hangs around with Axl. Hopefully everyone's just sort of… before I get too old, let bygones be bygones. But the problem is it's not me. I'm just the guy that played drums; I'm not the dude that was in the mix of all the other drama. I was there for the drama, [laughs] and maybe I caused a little bit, but there was nothing I could say about it."

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/matt-sorum-i-found-out-about-guns-n-roses-rock-hall-induction-through-steven-adler/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87861

Back to top Go down