APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2021.10.25 - Let There Be Talk - Interview with Josh Freese

4 posters

Go down

2021.10.25 - Let There Be Talk - Interview with Josh Freese Empty 2021.10.25 - Let There Be Talk - Interview with Josh Freese

Post by Shackler Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:56 pm

Shackler
Shackler

Plectra : 2750

Blackstar likes this post

Back to top Go down

2021.10.25 - Let There Be Talk - Interview with Josh Freese Empty Re: 2021.10.25 - Let There Be Talk - Interview with Josh Freese

Post by Blackstar Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:02 pm

Excerpt (GN'R talk starts at 49:27 minute mark):

I saw Axl - I hadn't seen him in many, many years and I saw him when they played Coachella [...] I ran into Axl over the weekend there and he goes, "Hey man, we're playing your song! We're playing your song during the set! We're playing Chinese Democracy!" I'm like, "Oh, that's cool!" And he's like - this was right when they started doing the reunion shows - "Dude, you gotta come out and guest on something!" I'm like, "Everyone in your band has my phone number. Slash's got it, Duff's got it, Frank, your drummer, has got it, Melissa has got it... everyone has got it;" - and I never heard from him, and that's okay - "you can call me this afternoon."
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87967

ludurigan likes this post

Back to top Go down

2021.10.25 - Let There Be Talk - Interview with Josh Freese Empty Re: 2021.10.25 - Let There Be Talk - Interview with Josh Freese

Post by Soulmonster Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:43 pm

Come on Axl! We need a show with Josh on drums!
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76738

Blackstar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ludurigan Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:05 am

Come on Axl! We need a band with a proper drummer on drums!

Josh!

Steven!

ANY pro drummer will do!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ludurigan
ludurigan

Plectra : 5499

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down