APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2009.12.29 - Rolling Stone Brazil - Bumblefoot Talks About Guns N' Roses Shows In Brazil

Go down

2009.12.29 - Rolling Stone Brazil - Bumblefoot Talks About Guns N' Roses Shows In Brazil Empty 2009.12.29 - Rolling Stone Brazil - Bumblefoot Talks About Guns N' Roses Shows In Brazil

Post by Blackstar Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:33 am

Google translation (with small corrections):
----------------------------------------------------

Bumblefoot talks about Guns N' Roses shows in Brazil

The guitarist, who joined the band three years ago, expects "a loud, beautiful and fun audience"

Guitarist Ron Thal talked about the article in the Rolling Stone Brasil website regarding the five concerts that Guns N' Roses - the band he has been part of since 2006 - will perform in the country in March.

"I've been in touch with South American Guns N' Roses fans for a few years now, and they've been one of the most passionate and supportive of all," said the musician, best known by his artistic moniker: Bumblefoot.

He continued: "I can't wait to do this one-on-one. For me it will be spiritual. My expectation is that the Brazilian audience will be loud, beautiful and fun - I know you won't let me down! This is going to be awesome."

Bumblefoot, who turned 40 in September, may be one of the newcomers to the band, but he did collaborate on Chinese Democracy, an album that took nearly 15 years to complete. Axl Rose is the only remaining original member.

Between March 10 and 16, Guns N' Roses will perform in Brasília, Belo Horizonte, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Porto Alegre. Pre-sales will start in January. Prices and venues are expected to be announced shortly.

https://web.archive.org/web/20100104114812/http://www.rollingstone.com.br/secoes/novas/noticias/bumblefoot-fala-sobre-shows-do-guns-n-roses-no-brasil

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87859

Back to top Go down