APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2008.05.14 - The Heyman Hustle - Interview with Duff

Go down

2008.05.14 - The Heyman Hustle - Interview with Duff Empty 2008.05.14 - The Heyman Hustle - Interview with Duff

Post by Blackstar Fri May 14, 2021 6:48 am

Transcript:

Paul Heyman: This week on the Heyman Hustle: A worldwide exclusive! We're going to talk to Duff McKagan about the rumors of the Guns N' Roses reunion. But this show is not just about Duff McKagan who's very, very cool, it's about his wife Susan 'The Body' Holmes who is very, very hot

Heyman: This guy is Duff McKagan. He was the bass player for Guns N' Roses until lead singer Axl Rose went nuts and the band split up.

Heyman: Like Axl's [?] right? I mean, everybody knows it. I mean...

Duff: You know, no comment.

Heyman: He [?] joined ex Guns N' Roses legend Slash and formed Velvet Revolver. But lead singer Scott Weiland's heroin habit got in the way and that band disintegrated. Now Duff spends his time doing the hustle and having sex with this woman, supermodel and swimwear designer Susan 'The Body' Holmes which officially makes Duff the coolest man on the face of the planet today.

Heyman: Do you ever foresee any chance in the future a one night Guns N' Roses reunion?

Duff: Oh well [cut] So it's [cut] Yeah, it's not [cut] You know, I'm not sure you know, I mean [cut] I've [cut] I [cut] unfortunately ended for a myriad of reasons in and around 94-95. We don't really speak language, English language, very well to each other but we communicate amazingly musically so.... and a lot of aspects it's a lot deeper than a relationship I can have with other, you know, male friends.

Heyman: Oh my god he can't speak! Too much party in the early 1990s huh? Well that's what we thought until we tried to spit it out in front of his wife Susan Holmes.

[cut interview with Susan]

Heyman: Have you ever made love to an ugly woman?

Duff: I have-

Heyman: Because, you know, anybody can do the pretty ones but-

Duff: You know, I used to drink a lot. Yeah, sure I did.

[cut interview with Susan]

Duff: The current project is finding a new singer for Velvet Revolver. We lost Scott somewhere last summer and we knew it but we had to finish the tour. And, you know, when you book a tour you got to do it and that's what we did and we thought maybe at some point he'd come back around but he just didn't so...

Heyman: I mean every time you get crankin' in a band at the lead singer just go [signaling being crazy].

[cut more interview with Susan]
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87859

Back to top Go down