APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2008.04.24 - Blabbermouth - Duff McKagan To Guest On Izzy Stradlin's New Solo Album

Go down

2008.04.24 - Blabbermouth - Duff McKagan To Guest On Izzy Stradlin's New Solo Album Empty 2008.04.24 - Blabbermouth - Duff McKagan To Guest On Izzy Stradlin's New Solo Album

Post by Blackstar Thu May 13, 2021 2:35 pm

Duff McKagan To Guest On Izzy Stradlin's New Solo Album

Velvet Revolver/ex-Guns N' Roses bassist Duff McKagan has confirmed that he has recorded a guest appearance on the next album from his former GN'R bandmate Izzy Stradlin. "I got to play on Izzy's new record [on Tuesday, April 22] in Ojai [California]," Duff writes in an online posting. "Another stellar outing by that dude, I must say. Always a pleasure hanging with that guy; a true gentleman."

Izzy Stradlin's last LP, "Fire, The Acoustic Album", was released late last year. According to Izzy, the CD was recorded in California last summer and contains "very basic recordings," featuring two guitars with one playing slide. Ex-Reverend Horton Heat drummer Taz Bentley and Ju Ju Hound guitarist Rick Richards are featured on some of the songs, as is bassist J.T. Longoria. Longoria mixed the effort at Nomad Recording in Dallas, Texas, where the album was also mastered by Gary Long.

McKagan recently hinted on the Loaded web site that the band he formed after he left Guns N' Roses is planning on hitting the road later in the year. "UK, you up for a late summer/early fall tour? Spain? Italy?" he wrote on the site.

Loaded is currently working on a new, yet-to-be-titled studio album, to be released in the summer.

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/duff-mckagan-to-guest-on-izzy-stradlin-s-new-solo-album/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87097

Back to top Go down