APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2006.05.05 - Ultimate Guitar - Matt Sorum Talks About Rumors He Is Rejoining Guns N' Roses

Go down

2006.05.05 - Ultimate Guitar - Matt Sorum Talks About Rumors He Is Rejoining Guns N' Roses Empty 2006.05.05 - Ultimate Guitar - Matt Sorum Talks About Rumors He Is Rejoining Guns N' Roses

Post by Blackstar Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:10 pm

Matt Sorum Talks About Rumors He Is Rejoining Guns N' Roses

In yet another Guns N' Roses related rumor going around the Internet, the latest is that drummer Matt Sorum will rejoin Axl Rose and Guns N' Roses for the new album and a tour. The current Velvet Revolver and ex-Cult skin-basher was amused by the reports.

Sorum told us that his part in the Guns N' Roses story seems like another person's life.

"You know I haven't really thought about Axl in a long time to be honest. You know, I kind of left that behind me in 1996 (laughs). That's ten years ago. It was a whole lifetime ago. I was in that band, but I look at it like it was someone else's movie. We got off the road in 1993. That was the last time Guns N' Roses played. So it's been thirteen years since I've played in that band, really. I've done five or six albums since then, and ten tours and Axl hasn't done sh-t, so I don't know what to tell you."

Sorum is still with Velvet Revolver, helping to write songs for the band's forthcoming album. Sorum replaced original drummer Steve Adler in 1990, and he played on the Use Your Illusion albums, the last recordings of all-new material released by the band.

Axl Rose has booked two New York City dates at the Hammerstein Ballroom May 15th and 17th.

https://web.archive.org/web/20080611053553/http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/video_news/matt_sorum_talks_about_rumors_he_is_rejoining_guns_n_roses.html
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87860

Back to top Go down