APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1995.07.DD - MTV Semana Rock (Argentina) - Interview with Slash

Go down

1995.07.DD - MTV Semana Rock (Argentina) - Interview with Slash Empty 1995.07.DD - MTV Semana Rock (Argentina) - Interview with Slash

Post by Blackstar Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 13:20

Transcript:
----------------

[Host talks in Spanish – Footage of fans screaming outside Slash’s hotel]

Slash: To me, South America doesn’t seem that far away. But it is. So they get, I think, maybe just a little starstruck. You know, they think you’re bigger than life when they see you just being as human as they are. Then it really makes them excited and happy.

Interviewer: Everything is okay with your wife?

Slash: She didn’t come here, to South America, for a particular reason, because the girl fans here get very angry when they see the wives come out.

[Live footage]

Slash: If I’m not doing music, I’m thinking about music; and if I’m not thinking about music, I’m doing music. So it’s one or the other.

[Live footage – Voice-over in Spanish]

Interviewer: I can see that you use a lot of products for your hair, no?

Slash: My wife gives me stuff, and just we keep than one bag.

Interviewer: Do you feel heavy your hands?

Slash: I’ve been wearing this stuff for so long that I don’t even know. Some kid gave me this yesterday, while we were signing…

Interviewer: Can we show you another ones =[hats] that maybe you’d want to use?

Slash: Well, let me see. [Looks at a red woman’s hat] No, that…

Interviewer: No?

Slash: No (laughs).

Interviewer: This one?

Slash: No, no.

Interviewer: And this?

Slash: No.

Interviewer: No, okay. So you’ll have to use this [=the top hat].

Slash: Yeah.

Interviewer: Okay (?).

Slash: That’s my only one, so be very careful with that one.

[Live footage – Voice-over in Spanish]

Slash: I’m just gonna go for it, and we’ll just play our asses off, and hopefully the crowd will be really into it.

[Live footage – short interview with fans at the show]

Slash: From the times that I was here before, it’s bar-none the best audience that I’ve ever played in front of.

[Live footage – host talks in Spanish about the cancellation of the Snakepit show in Sao Paulo]
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87543

Back to top Go down