APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2007.11.21 - The Pulse of Radio (via Blabbermouth) - Slash Says Movie Of His Book Could Be 'Interesting'

Go down

2007.11.21 - The Pulse of Radio (via Blabbermouth) - Slash Says Movie Of His Book Could Be 'Interesting' Empty 2007.11.21 - The Pulse of Radio (via Blabbermouth) - Slash Says Movie Of His Book Could Be 'Interesting'

Post by Blackstar Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:08 am

Velvet Revolver's Slash Says Movie Of His Book Could Be 'Interesting'

The Pulse of Radio reports that Velvet Revolver and former Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash said backstage at the American Music Awards on Sunday night (November 18) that there had been "some interest" from Hollywood in a film version of his recently published autobiography, but that he hadn't "really looked into it." Slash told The Pulse of Radio that he'd be open to the idea, but not without some restrictions. "The one thing I wouldn't have them do or allow them to do would be to actually do the book with the characters in it, the way that they are in real life as far as who they are," he said. "You know, if you wanted to take the story and make up some people (laughs) and change the names and all that kind of stuff, and make everybody fictional, it could be interesting. But if you were gonna try and go, 'Okay, this is Slash and this is Axl (Rose) and this is Slash's mom, and this character's gonna play Scott (Weiland),' no, I wouldn't allow it."

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/velvet-revolver-s-slash-says-movie-of-his-book-could-be-interesting/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87993

Back to top Go down