APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2008.10.27 - The Pulse Of Radio/Blabbermouth - Slash Says 'Chinese Democracy' Release Date Will 'Probably Stick'

Go down

2008.10.27 - The Pulse Of Radio/Blabbermouth - Slash Says 'Chinese Democracy' Release Date Will 'Probably Stick' Empty 2008.10.27 - The Pulse Of Radio/Blabbermouth - Slash Says 'Chinese Democracy' Release Date Will 'Probably Stick'

Post by Blackstar Mon May 17, 2021 4:19 pm

Slash Says 'Chinese Democracy' Release Date Will 'Probably Stick'

According to The Pulse of Radio, ex-Guns N' Roses lead guitarist Slash is among the many people curious to hear his former band's new album, "Chinese Democracy", when it's finally released on November 23 after a 13-year wait.

Slash told The Pulse of Radio he still finds it hard to believe that singer Axl Rose is letting the record come out at last. "I've resigned to the concept that Axl's gonna do whatever he wants to do whenever he does it, and I don't really put a clock on that," he said. "And so I'm looking forward to it coming out and that's basically about it, so hopefully this date, it seems like they're pretty serious about it. And Axl's working with Irving (Azoff, manager), who I know really well. Irving's a good guy to have on your side, so it'll probably stick, you know."

"Chinese Democracy" will be released on November 23, a Sunday, exclusively through Best Buy. The title track arrived at radio stations last week.

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-says-chinese-democracy-release-date-will-probably-stick/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum