APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2004.03.16/20 - Steven Adler Official Fansite - Steven Recording With Izzy Stradlin

Go down

2004.03.16/20 - Steven Adler Official Fansite - Steven Recording With Izzy Stradlin Empty 2004.03.16/20 - Steven Adler Official Fansite - Steven Recording With Izzy Stradlin

Post by Blackstar Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:50 am

March 16th - Steven recording with Izzy Stradlin

Steven flew back to LA last night where he was picked up at LAX by none other than Izzy Stradlin! Izzy invited his former bandmate to collaborate on some new music. The plan is to record two songs, possibly to be included on Izzy's next release. I hope to have more info for you asap!

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87543

Back to top Go down

2004.03.16/20 - Steven Adler Official Fansite - Steven Recording With Izzy Stradlin Empty Re: 2004.03.16/20 - Steven Adler Official Fansite - Steven Recording With Izzy Stradlin

Post by Blackstar Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:51 am

Update on March 20:
March 20th -

Steven returned from LA with a CD-R featuring two songs of his collaboration with Izzy! One new original song, and a cover of the classic oldie, “Do you Love Me?”. Izzy’s friend JT flew in from Texas. He plays bass on the tracks and he also engineered the session. Izzy took the lead vocal duty and Steven contributed backing vocals. The songs were recorded at Izzy’s home on his digital 8 track. They did about five takes of each song, and Steven was surprised when JT complimented him by saying, “Dude, you are an amazing drummer!” Steven says the recording sounds "fucking great!" and would like to send the tracks to some radio stations, most likely those in Europe. Also, the three of them plan to return in April to record five more songs! In other news, Brent Muscat recently bought a house in Vegas, and Jizzy has moved in with him. They will begin writing songs for an original Adler’s Appetite record, which should be finished by late summer and hopefully out by the end of the year. Robbie and Keri are staying with Steven this weekend. Tonight they have a gig at The Beach club, which will be sponsored by the guitar and amp company, Carvin. Singer John Corabi (The Scream/Motley Crue) will be contributing lead vocals. After the show Steven, Brent and Jizzy plan to join them on stage. If it dosen’t happen at the Beach, it will certainly transpire at the after party at their favorite local hangout, The Tailspin. Pretty cool, huh?!
https://web.archive.org/web/20040606070341/http://members.aol.com/stevenadlersite/NEWS.html
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

2004.03.16/20 - Steven Adler Official Fansite - Steven Recording With Izzy Stradlin Empty Re: 2004.03.16/20 - Steven Adler Official Fansite - Steven Recording With Izzy Stradlin

Post by Blackstar Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:10 pm

On December 23, 2004, the cover of "Do You Love Me" was released on Steven's website. From htgth:
A new mp3 of Izzy Stradlin's and Steven Adler's version of the old rock n' roll classic "Do You Love Me?" is available at stevenadler.net.
The band:

Izzy: Vocals, Guitar
Steven: Drums, Backing Vocals
JT: Bass, Backing Vocals
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down