APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1999.02.26 - Star Tribune - Everything’s Coming Up Guns ’N Roses For Replacements’ Stinson

Go down

1999.02.26 - Star Tribune - Everything’s Coming Up Guns ’N Roses For Replacements’ Stinson Empty 1999.02.26 - Star Tribune - Everything’s Coming Up Guns ’N Roses For Replacements’ Stinson

Post by Blackstar Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:02 am

1999.02.26 - Star Tribune - Everything’s Coming Up Guns ’N Roses For Replacements’ Stinson 1999_025

Transcript:
--------------

Everything’s coming up Guns ’N Roses for Replacements’ Stinson

By Jon Bream
Star Tribune Staff Writer

LOS ANGELES - Tommy Stinson says he can’t talk about it. But Stinson, formerly of the Replacements, Bash & Pop, Perfect and, of course, Minneapolis, is the bassist in the revamped Guns 'N Roses.

Stinson started out by jamming with singer Axl Rose and others. Now they’ve progressed to recording an album. Stinson’s partner in the rhythm section is Josh Freese, who drummed with Paul Westerberg.

“This is the hardest I’ve worked on a record,’’ Stinson said the other day. But he said he wasn’t allowed to talk about it. “They’ve got a game plan” for promoting the project when the time is right, he said.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum