APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1997.05.28 - MTV News (Moby) [excerpt]

Go down

1997.05.28 - MTV News (Moby) [excerpt] Empty 1997.05.28 - MTV News (Moby) [excerpt]

Post by Blackstar Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:48 pm

MOBY TRIES TO COLLECT DEBT FROM PUMPKINS CORGAN

MTV NEWS STAFF
05/28/1997

[...]

Despite his eagerness to collect these remix tracks, Moby has an abundance of his own material to focus on right now. He is still touring to support his recent release, "Animal Rights," and he has a collection of his work from movie soundtracks due out in September on an album called, "I Like To Score." That release will feature Moby's rendition of the James Bond theme, which will turn up in the next 007 epic.

In addition to his own work, Moby is also producing some tracks for the next Guns n' Roses album, whose spokespeople by the way refuse to comment on reports that onetime Nine Inch Nails guitarist Robin Fink has been chosen to replace Slash.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1432231/moby-tries-to-collect-debt-from-pumpkins-corgan/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87860

Back to top Go down