APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1988.09.30 - L.A. Weekly - L.A. Dee Da [Axl and Slash jam at Casa Kitty]

Go down

1988.09.30 - L.A. Weekly - L.A. Dee Da [Axl and Slash jam at Casa Kitty] Empty 1988.09.30 - L.A. Weekly - L.A. Dee Da [Axl and Slash jam at Casa Kitty]

Post by Blackstar Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:48 pm

1988.09.30 - L.A. Weekly - L.A. Dee Da [Axl and Slash jam at Casa Kitty] 1988_094

Transcript (excerpt):
----------------------------

Lock up your liquor and hide your daughters: Guns N’ Roses, back in town for the next eight months and already working on their second Geffen Records album, tentatively titled Lies! The Drugs, the Sex, the Violence, the Whole Shocking Truth (one side of the record will contain their earlier EP, Live Like a Suicide, the other side all acoustic tracks), didn’t play the hoped-for surprise set at Casa Kitty. Among the 14 bands who arrived early enough for their turn at four songs each were D’Molls, Antja Mimes (with G&R’s Axl and Slash helping out), Faster Pussycat, TSOL (with Slash on guitar), Virgin (the band of Riki “Down on My Knees” Rachtman) and Warrant.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87712

Back to top Go down