APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1988.04.15 - L.A. Weekly - L.A. Weekly Rock Music Awards

Go down

1988.04.15 - L.A. Weekly - L.A. Weekly Rock Music Awards Empty 1988.04.15 - L.A. Weekly - L.A. Weekly Rock Music Awards

Post by Blackstar Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:51 pm

Guns N' Roses were voted by the readers as the best hard rock band of 1987.

1988.04.15 - L.A. Weekly - L.A. Weekly Rock Music Awards 1988_079
1988.04.15 - L.A. Weekly - L.A. Weekly Rock Music Awards 1988_081

Transcript (excerpt from the L.A. Dee Da column):
------------------------------------------------------------

Brainy: Guns N’ Roses thought that the L.A. Weekly Music Awards ceremonies were being held at the Variety Arts Center. When they got there (fashionably late, of course), all they found was an elderly man pushing a broom and dustbin around (and it took them half an hour to figure out it wasn’t Peter Zaremba) . . . Needless to say, they never made it, except for bassist Duff Me Kagan, who had fiancee Mandy Brix of The Lame Flames get him to The Wiltern kinda on time. Maybe next time the guys can learn to read what’s on their tickets — we know it’s hard work and all, but well worth the effort!
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88096

Back to top Go down