APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1993.05.DD - MTV Headbangers Ball - Interview with Gilby

Go down

1993.05.DD - MTV Headbangers Ball - Interview with Gilby Empty 1993.05.DD - MTV Headbangers Ball - Interview with Gilby

Post by Blackstar Tue May 21, 2019 4:59 am

Transcript:
-----------------

Riki Racthman: Welcome back to the Headbangers Ball. My barbecue edition, here with Gilby Clarke of Guns N’ Roses.

Gilby: To my party.

Racthman: And we asked Kelly a question, not too long ago, with a very similar answer that we’re gonna ask Gilby. What happened to your arm there, Gilby?

Gilby: Your bike.

Rachtman: I have the death motorcycle.

Gilby: Death motorcycle.

Racthman: The same motorcycle that Kelly broke his arm on.

Gilby: I broke my wrist.

Rachtman: During this motorcross. You get a bunch of rockers on dirt bikes, and Gilby’s got the same experience to value Harley Davidson, and then you put him on a dirt bike - where you really don’t belong.

Gilby: We had no idea. We were sitting like way back, you know. It happened, I think, on a triple jam. I was going up, I was doing three spins and something on the way died.

Racthman: So now you’re hurt for a little bit.

Gilby: Yeah, I’m out for a while.

Rachtman: Getting better and back out on the road with Guns, right?

Gilby: Yeah, I’m just gonna miss a couple of dates in Europe and then I’ll be back.

Rachtman: Tell me when you gonna get back. Tell me when you’ll get back on the road with these guys.

Gilby: I mean, I’m gonna miss, like, five dates of Europe then we’re going out in the middle of this month.

Rachtman: Okay. I have another question. Since it was my motorcycle and I sort of coerced you to do this, right? Is anybody pissed off at me?

Gilby: Yeah. You know, it's really something you don’t wanna hear.

Rachtman: I did notice that.

Gilby: Exactly.

Rachtman: Okay. Good luck with everything and I hope you feel better and you will be back out on the road with Guns N’ Roses.

Gilby: Good party.

Rachtman: Unless there’s another race coming up, heh? They’ll be real mad at me. Right now let’s play a video from Slayer.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87097

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum