APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2006.06.11 - ITV - Interview with Axl at Formula 1 Grand Prix

Go down

2006.06.11 - ITV - Interview with Axl at Formula 1 Grand Prix Empty 2006.06.11 - ITV - Interview with Axl at Formula 1 Grand Prix

Post by Blackstar Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:52 am

Transcript:
---------------

Martin Brundle (interviewer): No November rain here today, we’ve got some amazing June sunshine. What brings you here today?

Axl: The excitement of F1.

Brundle: Are you a fast driver? You know, are you into driving cars fast, have you ever raced?

Axl: I have some sport cars. I’ve never raced, but I’m driving fast like this. Not yet, I’ve been taking some lessons.

Brundle: Your voice is incredibly powerful. Do you think you could outpull one of these Formula 1 engines?

Axl: No, that’s pretty loud. Very, very loud.

Brundle: I’ve heard that you sing so loud sometimes that you’ve got blood coming out of the back of your throat. Is that a true story?

Axl: No, no, no. Hopefully not, no. Never want that to happen.

Brundle: Okay, you’re here with McLaren today and so you’re pulling this team particularly? Why are you here with these guys?

Axl: They were just kind enough to invite us down to the thing, but I watch all the different teams.

Brundle: Well, have a great day (?). It was good to see you.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87860

Back to top Go down