APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Eagles of Death Metal to cover GN'R

2 posters

Go down

Eagles of Death Metal to cover GN'R Empty Eagles of Death Metal to cover GN'R

Post by Soulmonster Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:55 am

EODM will release a new cover album called "Eagles of Death Metal Presents Pigeons of Shit Metal" where they will cover 'It's So Easy' Hay

Read more about it here: http://ultimateclassicrock.com/eagles-of-death-metal-guns-n-roses/
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76233

Back to top Go down

Eagles of Death Metal to cover GN'R Empty Re: Eagles of Death Metal to cover GN'R

Post by Uli Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:32 am

Erm, that album title would've been funny in 2007 or so (or whenever it was Axl called them by that name)... warming up such an old joke is a bit lame (in my humble opinion). Zzz
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9432

Back to top Go down