APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Dj Ashba claims that they are working on new songs every day...

2 posters

Go down

Dj Ashba claims that they are working on new songs every day... Empty Dj Ashba claims that they are working on new songs every day...

Post by Soulmonster Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:41 pm

BareBonesMusic.com conducted an interview with GUNS N' ROSES/SIXX: A.M. guitarist DJ Ashba on the "black carpet" of the third annual Revolver Golden Gods Awards, which was held last Wednesday, April 20 at Club Nokia in Los Angeles, California. You can now watch the chat below.

When asked about what he has planned for the rest of the year, Ashba said, "As of now, we're gonna be doing more touring for GUNS, and we're working on new songs every day for GUNS N' ROSES. [The new] SIXX: A.M. [album, 'This Is Gonna Hurt'] comes out May 3, and I'm scoring a new movie, and I'll tell you more about that later. [Laughs] But it's a horror movie, so it's good."

Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=157312
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down

Dj Ashba claims that they are working on new songs every day... Empty Re: Dj Ashba claims that they are working on new songs every day...

Post by Soulmonster Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:43 pm

In my opinion DJ firmly believes in the theory that it is good to get as much media publicity and hyping any product even it if means deviating slightly from the truth, this is in stark contrast to Bumblefoot who has decided that nothing will ever be disclosed first from his mouth.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down

Dj Ashba claims that they are working on new songs every day... Empty Re: Dj Ashba claims that they are working on new songs every day...

Post by Johan Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:14 pm

" But it's a horror movie, so it's good."

Suspect

A horrible movie with a horrible score he means?

But I guess you're right about the different media attitude the 2 guys have.
Johan
Johan

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 7367

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down