APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2018.03.30 - Australian Rock Show - Interview with Steven

Go down

2018.03.30 - Australian Rock Show - Interview with Steven Empty 2018.03.30 - Australian Rock Show - Interview with Steven

Post by Blackstar Tue May 08, 2018 6:19 am

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down

2018.03.30 - Australian Rock Show - Interview with Steven Empty Re: 2018.03.30 - Australian Rock Show - Interview with Steven

Post by Blackstar Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:31 am

Excerpts from Blabbermouth:
----------------------------------

Former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler and his band Adler's Appetite are hoping to record a new song before the start of their Australian tour next month.

The trek, which will kick off on May 16 in Darwin, will commemorate the 30th anniversary of Guns N' Roses' debut album, "Appetite For Destruction". In addition to a performance of the entire LP, the shows will feature a question-and-answer session with Adler and his mother Deanna, who penned the book "Sweet Child Of Mine: How I Lost My Son To Guns N’ Roses".

Speaking to the "Australian Rock Show"podcast ahead of the tour, Adler said: "Right now we're gonna try and record one song before we go to Australia. So we'll have a new song" to play for the fans.

Besides a front-to-back performance of "Appetite For Destruction', the live sets will include the GN'R tracks "You Could Be Mine" and "Civil War", as well as "a song or two from INXS, because we're all big fans, I'm a big fan of INXS, and they're an Australian band," Adler said. "And, of course, we're gonna play 'Nice Boys' [from Rose Tattoo], because everybody knows that we did that," referring to the fact that the track was covered by Guns N' Roses on the 1986 "Live ?!*@ Like a Suicide" EP and was later re-released on the 1988 EP "GN'R Lies".

https://blabbermouth.net/news/steven-adlers-adlers-appetite-to-record-new-song-prior-to-australian-tour
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down