APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.07.01 - 100.7 WZLX Boston - Slash Is Still Blown Away That Guns N’ Roses Is Back Together

Go down

2016.07.01 - 100.7 WZLX Boston - Slash Is Still Blown Away That Guns N’ Roses Is Back Together Empty 2016.07.01 - 100.7 WZLX Boston - Slash Is Still Blown Away That Guns N’ Roses Is Back Together

Post by Blackstar Tue May 01, 2018 8:48 am

Slash Is Still Blown Away That Guns N’ Roses Is Back Together

This morning, two coffee aficionados, who also happen to be legendary rockers, discussed one of the most important reunions in rock n’ roll history. We’re of course talking about Guns N’ Roses‘ Not In This Lifetime tour, and our interview between Joey Kramer and Slash.

“All the shows have been great that we’ve done so far,” Slash boasted about the tour. “Last night was only our third show on this leg and then we did seven shows previous to that.” When Joey Kramer asked the guitar guru if everyone in the band is “playing nice”, Slash said “Yeah, everybody’s getting along,” although he admits that he and his bandmates were skeptical at first. “We all were pretty positive that that would never happen,” he continued, “so it’s still sort of blowing our minds. It seems so surreal to me, but everybody’s really getting along great and I think everyone’s come a long way and it’s all cool.”

https://web.archive.org/web/20160702140952/http://wzlx.cbslocal.com/2016/07/01/slash-is-still-blown-away-that-guns-n-roses-is-back-together/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87860

Back to top Go down

2016.07.01 - 100.7 WZLX Boston - Slash Is Still Blown Away That Guns N’ Roses Is Back Together Empty Re: 2016.07.01 - 100.7 WZLX Boston - Slash Is Still Blown Away That Guns N’ Roses Is Back Together

Post by Blackstar Sun May 21, 2023 5:48 pm

Related article in Rolling Stone, same date:
---------------------------------------------------

Slash on Guns N’ Roses Reunion: ‘Everybody’s Getting Along’

With the “classic era” Guns N’ Roses back on the road for the North American leg of their Not in This Lifetime trek, Slash phoned into Aerosmith drummer Joey Kramer’s radio show to offer some brief insight into the state of the band. “Everyone’s playing great and playing nice,” Slash said.

Following the initial run of GN’R reunion dates, as well as Axl Rose’s stint fronting AC/DC, the band reconvened June 23rd in Detroit for the opening U.S. date of Not in This Lifetime tour. As Slash told Kramer and Boston’s WZLX, those positive vibes from Coachella and those early reunion gigs have carried over to the current leg.

“Everybody’s getting along, everybody’s playing great. We were all pretty positive that that would never happen so it’s still sort of blowing our minds,” the guitarist added. “It seems so surreal to me, but everybody’s really getting along great and I think everybody’s come a long way and it’s all cool.”

Before Slash could expound on any more questions regarding Guns N’ Roses, including what’s in store for the future of the band, he deftly shifted the conversation to ask Kramer how the drummer likes living in Austin, Texas.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/slash-on-guns-n-roses-reunion-everybodys-getting-along-240378/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87860

Back to top Go down