APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1986.03.05 - Letter from Tom Zutaut to Vicky Hamilton

Go down

1986.03.05 - Letter from Tom Zutaut to Vicky Hamilton Empty 1986.03.05 - Letter from Tom Zutaut to Vicky Hamilton

Post by Soulmonster Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:52 pm

1986.03.05 - Letter from Tom Zutaut to Vicky Hamilton 20180417

This letter was sent from Tom Zutaut at Geffen Records to Vicky Hamilton, the wanna-be manager of Guns N' Roses in early March 1986. Zutaut had just witnessed the band live and was eager to sign them to Geffen. He realized that Vicky might hold some leverage over the band and wanted her cooperation.

"March 5, 1986

Vicky Hamilton
Guns N' Roses

Dear Vicky,
It was a pleasure meeting you and the members of Guns n' Roses today. After seeing the performance last Friday night at the Troubadour I was quite anxious to meet with you.

I look forward to meeting and working with you in the future. I'll be back in town at the end of the March and will be in touch.

Best of luck!

Regards,
Tom Zutaut

TZ/HR"
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76738

Back to top Go down