APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Truth about the making of Chinese Democracy to be revealed on Feb 2? - FALSE

2 posters

Go down

Truth about the making of Chinese Democracy to be revealed on Feb 2? - FALSE Empty Truth about the making of Chinese Democracy to be revealed on Feb 2? - FALSE

Post by Soulmonster Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:59 pm

MSL claims to publish a document tomorrow (February 2) that reveals the truth about the making of Chinese Democracy etc. He compiles this article from leaked documents he claims to possess. He might be bluffing. According to these documents, which are said to have been stolen from Beta's hacked email account, GN'R have lots of plans for 2011 and these should be revealed now in February, too.

Last edited by Soulmonster on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76738

Back to top Go down

Truth about the making of Chinese Democracy to be revealed on Feb 2? - FALSE Empty Re: Truth about the making of Chinese Democracy to be revealed on Feb 2? - FALSE

Post by bumb.l.foot Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:48 pm

I do not agree with this "man" publishing things that he has no business being in possession of....
bumb.l.foot
bumb.l.foot

Plectra : 4765

Back to top Go down

Truth about the making of Chinese Democracy to be revealed on Feb 2? - FALSE Empty Re: Truth about the making of Chinese Democracy to be revealed on Feb 2? - FALSE

Post by Soulmonster Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Neither do I. Even though I am interested in hearing Axl's side of the story, I in no way condone hacking into email accounts and thus illegally obtaining personal property and then making it public. That's despicable. I would feel violated if someone hacked into my job account and leaked sensitive information about my company and personal matters. It's completely disgraceful.

That being said, I am not at all convinced MSL really possess what he claims to have, I find it more plausible that he is faking or exaggerating what he has, or that this is an orchestrated leak by Axl of relatively harmless information with the goal of getting more buzz for whatever GN'R has planned.

The GN'R fan community should collectively turn its back to MSL. He should be deemed a persona non grata for his actions that may slow down or even capsize GN'R whatever plans the band may have for 2011. He should be banned from all forums for threatening to make private documents parts of the public domain in a entirely egotistical attempt to benefit monetary and thus tarnish the fan community. And he should really lose some weight.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:53 am

The MSL document has been published at his forum. No attributed sources at all. No reason to not believe it is more or less fabricated. Any fan could have written such semi-plausible stuff. I'll wait for a comment from GN'R about its authenticity before caring about it enough to comment the content.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Soulmonster wrote:The MSL document has been published at his forum. No attributed sources at all. No reason to not believe it is more or less fabricated. Any fan could have written such semi-plausible stuff. I'll wait for a comment from GN'R about its authenticity before caring about it enough to comment the content.

No comment from GN'R on the authenticity. It seems like MSL has some stolen property but it is impossible to say whether the MSL's essay is completely fabricated, loosely based on the documents he claims to have, or completely factual.

MSL has also admitted he posted the video to lure people into trading music with him. What a phony fraud.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down