APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2015.04.08 - Las Vegas Sun - DJ Ashba Is Deep Into Sixx:A.M., But GNR Is Not Finished

2 posters

Go down

2015.04.08 - Las Vegas Sun - DJ Ashba Is Deep Into Sixx:A.M., But GNR Is Not Finished Empty 2015.04.08 - Las Vegas Sun - DJ Ashba Is Deep Into Sixx:A.M., But GNR Is Not Finished

Post by Soulmonster Thu 9 Apr 2015 - 11:26

Read it here: http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/kats-report/2015/apr/08/dj-ashba-deep-sixxm-gnr-not-finished-record-settin/

The only GN'R part is this:

At the end of the most recent Guns N’ Roses residency at the Joint, rumors abounded that Axl Rose had no plans for any further touring or recording with the current lineup of GNR.

But Ashba expects to return to the stage with Rose, saying, “I’ve got his back whenever he needs me. Ever since I joined GNR six years ago, it’s almost been nonstop touring. But we’ve kind of talked of more touring, and I’m looking at this more as a hiatus than the end.”
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76582

Back to top Go down

2015.04.08 - Las Vegas Sun - DJ Ashba Is Deep Into Sixx:A.M., But GNR Is Not Finished Empty Re: 2015.04.08 - Las Vegas Sun - DJ Ashba Is Deep Into Sixx:A.M., But GNR Is Not Finished

Post by Blackstar Sun 29 May 2022 - 15:38

Full article:
-------------------

DJ Ashba is deep into Sixx:A.M., but GNR is not finished; record-setting drag event is taking over the Strip

By John Katsilometes

Guns N’ Roses guitarist DJ Ashba is not the GNR guitarist this weekend. Rather, he’s performing with SIXX:A.M. at the Joint in the Hard Rock Hotel on Friday night. SIXX:A.M. is the hard-rock band founded in 2007 by Motley Crue’s Nikki Sixx and vocalist James Michael, and the lineup at the Joint also features the cello-metal band Apocalyptica fronted by Las Vegas native Franky Perez.

Also a resident of Las Vegas, Ashba is working on side projects from this side project, most notably a soundtrack to a major motion picture due for release this summer. Ashba has just recently began scoring (films), expanding on his work with director and producer Eli Roth, for whom he wrote the music in the 2013 horror film “Green Inferno.” Ashba also crafted music at Roth’s since-closed Goretorium horror attraction on the Strip.

At the end of the most recent Guns N’ Roses residency at the Joint, rumors abounded that Axl Rose had no plans for any further touring or recording with the current lineup of GNR.

But Ashba expects to return to the stage with Rose, saying, “I’ve got his back whenever he needs me. Ever since I joined GNR six years ago, it’s almost been nonstop touring. But we’ve kind of talked of more touring, and I’m looking at this more as a hiatus than the end.”
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87237

Back to top Go down