APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Nightrain chat with Dizzy on January 30

2 posters

Go down

Nightrain chat with Dizzy on January 30 Empty Nightrain chat with Dizzy on January 30

Post by Soulmonster Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:01 am

From Nightrain newsletter:

On Thursday, January 30th at 8pm PST, Mr. Dizzy Reed will be in the exclusive Nightrain chat room to answer your questions.

A lot of time has gone by since joining up with GNR back in the early 90s… Lately Dizzy has been busy with the Dead Daisies and will be on the road with them in February before heading south with the Gunners in March. Get creative and ask away!

This will be the third of these Nightrain chats, with Bumblefoot and Dj doing them previously.

8pm PST is 5am CET (Central European Time). Maybe I will get up early next Friday to watch this?
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76572

Back to top Go down

Nightrain chat with Dizzy on January 30 Empty Re: Nightrain chat with Dizzy on January 30

Post by Uli Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:42 am

Soulmonster wrote:Maybe I will get up early next Friday to watch this?

Did you?
Well if not, here it is on youtube:
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9453

Back to top Go down

Nightrain chat with Dizzy on January 30 Empty Re: Nightrain chat with Dizzy on January 30

Post by Soulmonster Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:56 pm

No, I actually forgot to put it in my calendar  Doh! 

I haven't had time to listen to it yet, either. I'll put it in the interview section tomorrow and hopefully get a chance to go through it. That being said, I heard h didn't say anything revolutionary,
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76572

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down