APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2012.11.26 - Always Acoustic - Interview with Dj and Bumblefoot

2 posters

Go down

2012.11.26 - Always Acoustic - Interview with Dj and Bumblefoot Empty 2012.11.26 - Always Acoustic - Interview with Dj and Bumblefoot

Post by Soulmonster Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 9:31

Transcript:

Interviewer: You and Tony Harnell formed [?] an amazing acoustic show at [?]. Would GN'R ever perform an acoustic tour?

Bumblefoot: I don't know about a tour but we have done shows like that. We've done... I remember the first one was at a little place called The Plumm, in May 2006, [?] Rosario Dawson's birthday party, just an impromptu [?]. But I mean we just did that [?] acoustic stuff that we did for Bridge School, last October. Oh, we can do it, I'd love to do it, I think that's a really nice

[...]

Interviewer: When can GN'R fans expect a new GN'R album?

DJ: By tomorrow.

Bumblefoot: I would say yesterday, but... I guess tomorrow.

DJ: We're actually working on it. We've been writing a bunch of cool songs over at my house. You know, there's always been a big pile of songs.

Bumblefoot: Big pile.

DJ: We just got to sort and sift through. To figure out, you know, what we all feels is gonna be the next best Guns N's Roses record.

[...]

Interviewer: There are Guns N' Roses fans who just can't move on from the past. They want GN'R to either change their name or begging for the original lineup. I wrote my GN'R review last November 2011 that "hopefully people have laid to rest the notion of Slash, Duff McKagan [?] Guns N' Roses for a reunion tour after watching DJ Ashba and Bumblefoot [?]". How tired are you guys of hearing of a GN'R reunion?

DJ: I love it.

[laughter]

Bumblefoot: It's boring. It's just boring.

DJ: I can't get enough of it.

Bumblefoot: "You're not my real dad!" It's like most are trying to undo the past or raise the past or challenge the past. You know, if you have a problem with Axl still calling [?] Guns N' Roses, well, you know, talk to fucking Tracii Guns about it. What do you want me to tell you? I don't know. Talk to... I mean, how far do you want to go back with that?

DJ: It really makes no sense.

Bumblefoot: It's shit. Who cares?

DJ: I mean, if you really want to take it back that far, Tracii Guns would be, you know, "Guns and Roses"-

Bumblefoot: Talk to Ole Beich!

[...]

Talk to Ole Beich!

Last edited by Soulmonster on Wed 2 Mar 2022 - 9:12; edited 7 times in total
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76582

Back to top Go down

2012.11.26 - Always Acoustic - Interview with Dj and Bumblefoot Empty Re: 2012.11.26 - Always Acoustic - Interview with Dj and Bumblefoot

Post by puddledumpling Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 21:37

It was very difficult to hear any of this. The interviewer has no vocal projection.
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Plectra : 6683

Back to top Go down

2012.11.26 - Always Acoustic - Interview with Dj and Bumblefoot Empty Re: 2012.11.26 - Always Acoustic - Interview with Dj and Bumblefoot

Post by Soulmonster Wed 2 Mar 2022 - 11:40

Transcribed parts of this, but it is too hard to hear so I give up.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76582

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum