APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Metal Mike talks about touring with GN'R

Go down

Metal Mike talks about touring with GN'R Empty Metal Mike talks about touring with GN'R

Post by Soulmonster Fri 20 Aug 2010 - 13:29

From an KNAC interview with Mike Chlasnieck (Metal Mike) [former guitar player with Sebastian Bach]:

KNAC.COM: How was it being around the guns N’ Roses camp?

CHLASCIAK: It was absolutely incredibly good. They have really good professional people on board. The band guys are cool and Axl took Sebastian and his band in his circle of friends and it was very cool. Axl and his crew were nothing but awesome to us. We never talked smack about GNR or Axl and the reason we didn’t was because there was no smack to talk about. It was cool and he was great. It’s weird, but I feel like I’m disappointing people when I tell them that. Everybody in that band is a kick ass player and the people around it work on a high-end level. They make miracles happen. I’ve seen Axl come off the stage and tell the monitor man to pack his bags. He’s out. Next morning, boom – Mariah Carey’s monitor guy will show up. Shit happens. It’s not a put your diaper on and get learning tour. It’s full on – private jets and Victoria’s Secret model type band. That’s what Guns N’ Roses is. Axl is one of those guys like Rob Halford. He’s connected to the big guy above in many ways. It was cool and it made me a better player in many ways because I had to play outside of my comfort zone.

Source and full interview: http://www.knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=7675
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76738

Back to top Go down