APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Axl's twitter hacked? Tour cancelled?

Go down

Axl's twitter hacked? Tour cancelled? Empty Axl's twitter hacked? Tour cancelled?

Post by Soulmonster Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:41 am

This was tweeted:

axlrose: All upcoming Guns N' Roses dates are officially cancelled. Please contact your place of purchase for any refunds. about 8 hours ago via mobile web

Then this followed:

gunsnroses: We are looking into this tweet http://fb.me/DHkuVmdU from the @AxlRose twitter account. Please RT + keep with us here for official word. TY about 6 hours ago via web Retweeted by you and 100+ others

Then this guy (who is me?) wrote:

gunsoftruth: Hey guys - Axl's account was hacked. The upcoming shows are still going ahead. We'll have confirmation as soon as Twitter resets his pwd. about 4 hours ago via web

So either some hacked Axl's twitter account or....

Last edited by Soulmonster on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down

Axl's twitter hacked? Tour cancelled? Empty Re: Axl's twitter hacked? Tour cancelled?

Post by Soulmonster Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:07 am

No one's quit the band, but I the tour is uncertain...We'll know within 48 hours.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down