APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Does Slash actually believe that GN'R "are trying to make their own record and I’m working with them”?

2 posters

Go down

Does Slash actually believe that GN'R "are trying to make their own record and I’m working with them”? Empty Does Slash actually believe that GN'R "are trying to make their own record and I’m working with them”?

Post by ludurigan Thu May 23, 2024 10:53 am

Does Slash actually believe that GN'R "are trying to make their own record and I’m working with them”? Slash-Duff-McKagan-Show-Their-Funny-Side-In-Resurfaced-Interview

Ain't Life Grand?

Course it is!

Only a fool would say otherwise!

Now back to topic

What would you do if you had a life-long partner...

Does Slash actually believe that GN'R "are trying to make their own record and I’m working with them”? -1688401652.9851_1440_900

...that (with or without a "bitch slap-rappin'" and a "cocaine tongue") just "get[s] nothing done"?

Hah!

Tough!

Rough stuff!

Because despite whatever rough shit has been going on...

...people still f***ing remember how things were different THREE-AND-A-HALF-DECADES ago

And they keep asking (and demanding and expecting...) of you to do something with said person!

Don't they?

Would you feed people's expectations saying stuff like “Guns N’ Roses are trying to make their own record and I’m working with them”?

Would ya?

Ha!

Rough stuff!

Now...

Does Slash actually believe that GN'R actually exists?

Who is GN'R?

Please let me know!

Does Slash actually believe that GN'R "are trying to make their own record and I’m working with them”? Hqdefault
ludurigan
ludurigan

Plectra : 5583

Back to top Go down

Does Slash actually believe that GN'R "are trying to make their own record and I’m working with them”? Empty Re: Does Slash actually believe that GN'R "are trying to make their own record and I’m working with them”?

Post by Soulmonster Thu May 23, 2024 11:42 am

At the end of the day nothing is going to happen without Axl being committed to it. Creatively it has been like this since the band was founded and legally since 1992. And apparently, Axl's focus seems to have been on getting unreleased music from the CD era out, and it might still be. For Slash it means that he would get to record onto these tracks and nothing much else. Hopefully, when he rejoined the band he wasn't even expecting them to release new music, it was about doing reunion shows and cashing in on the huge demand, anything on top of that would be a bonus. He knows Axl better than we do, he probably knew exactly what he was getting into and is fine with it all. Too bad so many fans expected more from this "reunion".
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76840

Uli likes this post

Back to top Go down

Does Slash actually believe that GN'R "are trying to make their own record and I’m working with them”? Empty Re: Does Slash actually believe that GN'R "are trying to make their own record and I’m working with them”?

Post by ludurigan Thu May 23, 2024 12:20 pm

Soulmonster wrote:At the end of the day nothing is going to happen without Axl being committed to it. Creatively it has been like this since the band was founded and legally since 1992. And apparently, Axl's focus seems to have been on getting unreleased music from the CD era out, and it might still be. For Slash it means that he would get to record onto these tracks and nothing much else. Hopefully, when he rejoined the band he wasn't even expecting them to release new music, it was about doing reunion shows and cashing in on the huge demand, anything on top of that would be a bonus. He knows Axl better than we do, he probably knew exactly what he was getting into and is fine with it all. Too bad so many fans expected more from this "reunion".

I don't think that Axl has the ability and/or the will to write music anymore

Apparently his focus seems to be doing "reunion" shows and cashing in on the huge demand

It seems to me that anything on top of that would be too much trouble for W. Axl Rose

ludurigan
ludurigan

Plectra : 5583

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Thu May 23, 2024 2:39 pm

Hard to say what will happen. But yeah, clearly since 2008 his main priority has not been to release more music.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76840

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down