APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2020.05.31 - Instagram/Blabbermouth - Duff McKagan: 'I Can't Understand What It's Like To Be A Racist White Dips**t'

Go down

2020.05.31 - Instagram/Blabbermouth - Duff McKagan: 'I Can't Understand What It's Like To Be A Racist White Dips**t' Empty 2020.05.31 - Instagram/Blabbermouth - Duff McKagan: 'I Can't Understand What It's Like To Be A Racist White Dips**t'

Post by Blackstar Thu May 23, 2024 3:54 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA3eybqHlvC/

Guns N' Roses Bassist Duff McKagan: 'I Can't Understand What It's Like To Be A Racist White Dips**t'

Guns N' Roses bassist Duff McKagan has condemned institutional racism in the United States following the death of George Floyd in Minnesota.

Floyd, a 46-year-old black man, was killed in Minneapolis on Monday night by a police officer in an incident caught on camera. The officer, Derek Chauvin, kneeled on his neck for nearly ten minutes while Floyd was handcuffed.

Earlier today, McKagan took to his Instagram to share a motif of a clenched black fist, and he included the following message: "Well..this cop on Black racism has to stop...but we've known this forever. I'm more and more stunned and sickened when I hear of this stuff continuously happening.

"I am not a black man..so I can't even pretend to understand what it's like....but even MORE, I can't understand what it's like to be a racist white dipshit. I don't get it. I will never 'get' it. Thankfully, I grew up different.

"Police training and vetting of new and old officers has to change radically. For starters...

"Peace to all of us. #justiceforgeorgefloyd"

The four police officers involved in the incident have been fired.

Chauvin, 44, was arrested late Friday morning and charged with third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-bassist-duff-mckagan-i-cant-understand-what-its-like-to-be-a-racist-white-dipst
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 89910

Back to top Go down