APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2018.08.21 - Instagram/Blabbermouth - Steven Adler Recruits Singer Of Argentinian Guns N' Roses Tribute Band For Latest Incarnation Of Adler's Appetite

Go down

2018.08.21 - Instagram/Blabbermouth - Steven Adler Recruits Singer Of Argentinian Guns N' Roses Tribute Band For Latest Incarnation Of Adler's Appetite Empty 2018.08.21 - Instagram/Blabbermouth - Steven Adler Recruits Singer Of Argentinian Guns N' Roses Tribute Band For Latest Incarnation Of Adler's Appetite

Post by Blackstar Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:18 am

Steven Adler Recruits Singer Of Argentinian Guns N' Roses Tribute Band For Latest Incarnation Of Adler's Appetite

Former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler has recruited Ariel Kamin, the singer of Argentinian GN'R tribute band Son Of A Gun, to front his group Adler's Appetite. Kamin replaces Constantine Maroulis of "American Idol" and "Rock Of Ages" fame, who was the vocalist for Adler's Appetite for a dozen or so dates this past May, including an Australian tour.

Adler announced Kamin's addition to Adler's Appetite via Instagram, writing: "Warming up for today's rehearsal for this weeks shows with my new AMAZING singer @arielkamin"

In addition to Adler and Kamin, the latest version of Adler's Appetite includes guitarist Michael Thomas and bassist Tanya O Callaghan.

Steven previously played with Ariel when the drummer joined Son Of Gun on stage in November 2016 in Buenos Aires, Argentina to perform several GN'R classics, including "You Could Be Mine" and "Welcome To The Jungle". Fan-filmed video footage of that concert can be seen below.

The new incarnation of Adler's Appetite will play the following three shows at the end of this week:

Aug. 23 - The Rose - Pasadena, CA
Aug. 24 - Golden Nugget - Las Vegas, NV
Aug. 25 - The Canyon Theatre - Santa Clarita, CA

Adler's Appetite Featuring Constantine Maroulis celebrated the 30th anniversary of GN'R's classic debut album by performing "Appetite For Destruction" in its entirety on the aforementioned Australian tour.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/steven-adler-recruits-singer-of-argentinian-guns-n-roses-tribute-band-for-latest-incarnation-of-adlers-appetite
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87096

Back to top Go down

2018.08.21 - Instagram/Blabbermouth - Steven Adler Recruits Singer Of Argentinian Guns N' Roses Tribute Band For Latest Incarnation Of Adler's Appetite Empty Re: 2018.08.21 - Instagram/Blabbermouth - Steven Adler Recruits Singer Of Argentinian Guns N' Roses Tribute Band For Latest Incarnation Of Adler's Appetite

Post by Blackstar Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:24 am

Blabbermouth, August 29, 2018:
----------------------------------------

Watch New Lineup Of Adler's Appetite Perform 'Sweet Child O' Mine' With Foreigner Bassist Jeff Pilson

The new lineup of Adler's Appetite was joined by former Dokken and current Foreigner bassist Jeff Pilson for a performance of the Guns N' Roses classic "Sweet Child O' Mine" on August 25 at The Canyon in Santa Clarita, California. Video footage of his appearance can be seen below.

Adler's Appetite's current lineup includes former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler alongside Ariel Kamin, the singer of Argentinian GN'R tribute band Son Of A Gun, plus guitarist Michael Thomas and bassist Tanya O Callaghan.

Kamin replaced Constantine Maroulis of "American Idol" and "Rock Of Ages" fame, who was the vocalist for Adler's Appetite for a dozen or so dates this past May, including an Australian tour.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/watch-new-lineup-of-adlers-appetite-perform-sweet-child-o-mine-with-foreigner-bassist-jeff-pilson

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87096

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum