APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2018.06.08 - GN'R Central - Interview with Andy Morahan

2 posters

Go down

2018.06.08 - GN'R Central - Interview with Andy Morahan  Empty 2018.06.08 - GN'R Central - Interview with Andy Morahan

Post by Blackstar Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:39 am

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87097

Back to top Go down

2018.06.08 - GN'R Central - Interview with Andy Morahan  Empty Re: 2018.06.08 - GN'R Central - Interview with Andy Morahan

Post by Soulmonster Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:44 pm

I am thinking about whether I should take the time to transcribe this now, or move on and do it later. Anyone listened to this, are there any crucial quotes to the band's history? I guess whatever quotes there are, are mostly about the Without You trilogy of music videos?
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76582

Back to top Go down

2018.06.08 - GN'R Central - Interview with Andy Morahan  Empty Re: 2018.06.08 - GN'R Central - Interview with Andy Morahan

Post by Blackstar Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:24 pm

Soulmonster wrote:I am thinking about whether I should take the time to transcribe this now, or move on and do it later. Anyone listened to this, are there any crucial quotes to the band's history? I guess whatever quotes there are, are mostly about the Without You trilogy of music videos?
It's been a while since I listened to this, but as far as I can remember it was mostly about the trilogy and the other videos Andy Morahan directed, what it was like to work with the band etc., and a bit about the Highlander movie.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87097

Soulmonster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:28 pm

Blackstar wrote:
Soulmonster wrote:I am thinking about whether I should take the time to transcribe this now, or move on and do it later. Anyone listened to this, are there any crucial quotes to the band's history? I guess whatever quotes there are, are mostly about the Without You trilogy of music videos?

It's been a while since I listened to this, but as far as I can remember it was mostly about the trilogy and the other videos Andy Morahan directed, what it was like to work with the band etc., and a bit about the Highlander movie.

Thanks. Then I will skip it for now and revisit it when I am chronologically ajour.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76582

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down