APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2018.02.26 - Twitter/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Says Ivanka Trump Having Job In White House Administration Is 'Inappropriate'

Go down

2018.02.26 - Twitter/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Says Ivanka Trump Having Job In White House Administration Is 'Inappropriate' Empty 2018.02.26 - Twitter/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Says Ivanka Trump Having Job In White House Administration Is 'Inappropriate'

Post by Blackstar Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:24 am

Axl Rose Says Ivanka Trump Having Job In White House Administration Is 'Inappropriate'

Axl Rose says that Ivanka Trump should not have a a job in the White House.

The Guns N' Roses singer made the comment in an apparent response to an interview Donald Trump's daughter gave to NBC News in which she said that she did not believe the women who have accused her father of sexual misconduct, adding that it's "pretty inappropriate" to ask her about the subject.

Asked if she believes the accusers, Ivanka replied: "I think it's a pretty inappropriate question to ask a daughter if she believes the accusers of her father when he's affirmatively stated that there's no truth to it. I don't think that's a question you would ask many other daughters.

"I believe my father. I know my father. So, I think I have that right, as a daughter, to believe my father," the senior White House adviser continued in the interview, which aired Monday morning after she represented the United States delegation at the Winter Olympics in South Korea during the closing ceremonies.

Earlier today, Axl took to his Twitter account to write: "What's inappropriate is Ivanka Trump being part of the White House Administration."

Rose's latest anti-Trump tweet comes nearly two months after he slammed the billionaire real etate mogul's administration as the "gold standard of what can be considered disgraceful."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/axl-rose-says-ivanka-trump-having-job-in-white-house-administration-is-inappropriate
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down