APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2017.03.06 - Blabbermouth - Guns N' Roses Sold Over 350,000 Tickets In Australia And New Zealand

Go down

2017.03.06 - Blabbermouth - Guns N' Roses Sold Over 350,000 Tickets In Australia And New Zealand Empty 2017.03.06 - Blabbermouth - Guns N' Roses Sold Over 350,000 Tickets In Australia And New Zealand

Post by Blackstar Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:59 pm

Guns N' Roses Sold Over 350,000 Tickets In Australia And New Zealand

Guns N' Roses sold a whopping 353,000 tickets during its recent tour of Australia and New Zealand.

The band also became the first international act to sell out the 74,000-capacity MCG in Melbourne. In addition, 85,000 people saw the band perform over two nights in Sydney.

Paul Dainty, CEO of TEG Dainty, said that he was surprised GN'R sold so many tickets this time around.

"Guns N' Roses has a huge fan base in Australia, but I would say it's now bigger than ever after this fabulous tour," he said. "Every night the band delivered its trademark sound and performance. I can't speak highly enough of their professionalism and passion. We would love to see them back soon."

Guns N' Roses "Not In This Lifetime Tour" attendance figures for New Zealand and Australia:

Feb. 02 - Westpac Stadium, Wellington - 33,000
Feb. 04 - Western Springs Stadium, Auckland - 50,000
Feb. 07 - QSAC Stadium, Brisbane - 40,000
Feb. 10 - ANZ Stadium, Sydney - 50,000
Feb. 11 - ANZ Stadium Sydney - 35,000
Feb. 14 - MCG, Melbourne - 74,000
Feb. 18 - Adelaide Oval, Adelaide - 36,000
Feb. 21 - Domain Stadium, Perth - 35,000

As previously reported, Guns N' Roses is coming back to North America this summer for at least another 15 stadium dates starting on July 27 in St. Louis.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-sold-over-350000-tickets-in-australia-and-new-zealand
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87543

Back to top Go down