APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.11.03 - La Viola/Blabbermouth - Steven Adler To Rejoin Guns N' Roses At Buenos Aires Concerts

Go down

2016.11.03 - La Viola/Blabbermouth - Steven Adler To Rejoin Guns N' Roses At Buenos Aires Concerts Empty 2016.11.03 - La Viola/Blabbermouth - Steven Adler To Rejoin Guns N' Roses At Buenos Aires Concerts

Post by Blackstar Mon May 29, 2023 10:17 pm

Report: Steven Adler To Rejoin Guns N' Roses At Buenos Aires Concerts

According to the "La Viola" show on the Argentinian TV channel TN, drummer Steven Adler will rejoin Guns N' Roses on stage Friday and Saturday night (November 4 and November 5) at River Plate Stadium in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He will likely perform the same two songs — "Out Ta Get Me" and "My Michelle" — that he played on three separate occasions during the U.S. leg of GN'R's "Not In This Lifetime" tour. Those shows marked Adler's first appearances with Guns N' Roses since 1990, although he performed with members of the band at their 2012 induction into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.

Speculation about Adler having some sort of involvement in the Guns N' Roses reunion has been rampant ever since the band made it official with a surprise April 1 show at the Troubadour in Los Angeles.

Adler was reportedly going to appear at that gig until he was sidelined by a back injury.

The regular Guns N' Roses drummer for several years has been Frank Ferrer, who is also part of the current lineup that boasts classic lineup members Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/report-steven-adler-to-rejoin-guns-n-roses-at-buenos-aires-concerts
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87993

Back to top Go down

2016.11.03 - La Viola/Blabbermouth - Steven Adler To Rejoin Guns N' Roses At Buenos Aires Concerts Empty Re: 2016.11.03 - La Viola/Blabbermouth - Steven Adler To Rejoin Guns N' Roses At Buenos Aires Concerts

Post by Blackstar Mon May 29, 2023 10:29 pm

SMNnews/Ultimate Guitar, Sept. 16, 2016; Interview with Chip Z'Enuff:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Is How Steven Adler Feels About Rejoining GN'R After All Those Years of Waiting

Steven Adler's former roommate Chip Z'Enuff of '80s pop glam band Enuff Z'Nuff talked about how the drummer felt about finally rejoining the boys during their ongoing reunion trek.

He tells SMN News: "I used to live with Steven for 5 years. I toured with him, I've played gigs with him.

"He's talked about this for years - 'Chip, we should just get together and go out and play like we did in the early days,' 'Let's do it for the fans who helped provide us with a wonderful cushy life,' 'Those songs are great, a template of how it all started, I just want to be a part of it,' 'I want to give back and say thank you to everybody who's been involved in supporting us through the years.' That's the attitude.

"Look at the tour, it's kicking ass right now, they're all having a great time.

"Steven called me from Slash's bus after the Cincinnati show.

"You could just hear it in his voice how excited he was, all the enthusiasm there was he's so happy about life, because it happened after all the years of sitting and waiting.

"The wounds have healed, they are back together again, and the shows are strong. And Axl has really showed me a different side of him. I have nothing admiration for how he's carried himself through this."

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/this_is_how_steven_adler_feels_about_rejoining_gnr_after_all_those_years_of_waiting.html
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87993

Back to top Go down

2016.11.03 - La Viola/Blabbermouth - Steven Adler To Rejoin Guns N' Roses At Buenos Aires Concerts Empty Re: 2016.11.03 - La Viola/Blabbermouth - Steven Adler To Rejoin Guns N' Roses At Buenos Aires Concerts

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down