APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.10.DD - The Ledge Podcast - Interview with Tommy

Go down

2016.10.DD - The Ledge Podcast - Interview with Tommy Empty 2016.10.DD - The Ledge Podcast - Interview with Tommy

Post by Blackstar Sun May 28, 2023 4:12 pm

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down

2016.10.DD - The Ledge Podcast - Interview with Tommy Empty Re: 2016.10.DD - The Ledge Podcast - Interview with Tommy

Post by Blackstar Sun May 28, 2023 4:14 pm

Excerpts from Blabbermouth:
---------------------------------

During a brand new interview with "The Ledge" podcast, former Guns N' Roses bassist Tommy Stinson, who was in the band from 1998 until 2014, was asked if he thought Guns singer Axl Rose was misunderstood by the fans and the media. He responded: "He's definitely someone who's very misunderstood. You know, he's an emotional guy, he's gotten a bad rap for his emotions probably getting the better of him at times, but a lot of what his bad rap is about, I think, is a lot of fooey. I've know the guy for twenty years now, and we've had our issues back and forth but he's always had a heart of gold. And I don't think anybody really knows that part of him. He's your friend, you know, fucking a lifer kind of thing. And that's great."

He continued: "That's why I think when Slash, when [Axl and Slash] spit up and stuff, I think it was such a painful thing; it'd be like your fuckn' brother leaving you here, or your family breaking up or something to that extent. But, you know, I saw those guys [on the Guns N' Roses reunion tour] and they're having a ball and they're tearing it up. So I am glad for all of them."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/ex-guns-n-roses-bassist-tommy-stinson-says-axl-rose-is-very-misunderstood
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down