APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.06.30 - Twitter/Ultimate Classic Rock - Izzy Stradlin Joined by Matt Sorum for New Single, ‘F.P. Money’

2 posters

Go down

2016.06.30 - Twitter/Ultimate Classic Rock - Izzy Stradlin Joined by Matt Sorum for New Single, ‘F.P. Money’   Empty 2016.06.30 - Twitter/Ultimate Classic Rock - Izzy Stradlin Joined by Matt Sorum for New Single, ‘F.P. Money’

Post by Blackstar Sun May 21, 2023 10:25 pm

Izzy Stradlin Joined by Matt Sorum for New Single, ‘F.P. Money’

Former Guns N' Roses bandmates Izzy Stradlin and Matt Sorum have reunited for Stradlin's latest single, the upcoming "F.P. Money."

Stradlin has been on something of a tear lately. Although he hasn't released a full-length album since 2010's Wave of Heat and hasn't bothered to keep much of an online presence, he's resurfaced a handful of times over the past few months to post the occasional YouTube video — and just a couple of weeks ago, he unveiled a snippet from a new solo track titled "Walk 'N Song."

Now comes another new clip — this one from a cut called "F.P. Money" that features Sorum on drums. "Matt Sorum and I crossed paths earlier this year and both agreed it might be fun to one day throw down a new track and see what we get," Stradlin explained in a tweet. "'F.P. Money' is my latest single this year and Matt Sorum is on drums, Damon Fox on keys, Tony Babylon on bass, Rick Richards on lead guitars. Me ... guitars, vocals. Recorded and mixed at Brotheryn Studios. JT Longoria, engineer/mixing. Jason Mariani mastering. Available everywhere July 2016. Cheers!"

Stradlin's Twitter activity made headlines earlier this year as a number of journalists attempted to establish whether he was actually the person behind the account. "It's me," he told Rolling Stone. "There was just so much speculation going on regarding my involvement and studio recording."

At the time, Stradlin took pains to point out he isn't involved in any current GNR activity — presumably because he's focused on his next solo effort, whether it's a full-length set or another single. Check out the first teaser clip from "F.P. Money" below.

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/izzy-stradlin-fp-money/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88615

Back to top Go down

2016.06.30 - Twitter/Ultimate Classic Rock - Izzy Stradlin Joined by Matt Sorum for New Single, ‘F.P. Money’   Empty Re: 2016.06.30 - Twitter/Ultimate Classic Rock - Izzy Stradlin Joined by Matt Sorum for New Single, ‘F.P. Money’

Post by Blackstar Sun May 21, 2023 11:52 pm

Facebook, same date:

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

2016.06.30 - Twitter/Ultimate Classic Rock - Izzy Stradlin Joined by Matt Sorum for New Single, ‘F.P. Money’   Empty Re: 2016.06.30 - Twitter/Ultimate Classic Rock - Izzy Stradlin Joined by Matt Sorum for New Single, ‘F.P. Money’

Post by Blackstar Sun May 21, 2023 11:54 pm

Blabbermouth, same date:
-------------------------------

Former Guns N' Roses Members Izzy Stradlin And Matt Sorum Reunite On New Song

Former Guns N' Roses drummer Matt Sorum has laid down the drum tracks on a new song from ex-Guns N' Roses guitarist Izzy Stradlin. The track, titled "F.P. Money", will be released next month. It was recorded and mixed by J.T. Longoria at Brotheryn Studios and it features Sorum on drums, Damon Fox on keyboards, Tony Babylon on bass, Rick Richards on lead guitar and Stradlin on guitar and vocals.

Said Stradlin: "Matt Sorum and I crossed paths earlier this year and both agreed it might be fun to one day throw down a new track and see what we get."

Sorum added: "Izzy Stradlin and I have collaborated on a new song he wrote called 'F.P. Money', out in July everywhere. It was great to reconnect again and make some rock 'n' roll with this great singer, songwriter guitarist and all-around cool dude. Music for music's sake, it was really organic and fun. Hope you take a listen. And turn it up!"

https://blabbermouth.net/news/former-guns-n-roses-members-izzy-stradlin-and-matt-sorum-reunite-on-new-song
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

ludurigan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ludurigan Mon May 22, 2023 7:36 am

ludurigan
ludurigan

Plectra : 5522

Blackstar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ludurigan Mon May 22, 2023 7:40 am

"they can fight about the money / it would be the usual"
ludurigan
ludurigan

Plectra : 5522

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down