APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.08.20 - Pistons & Pin-Ups Car Show N' Concert/Blabbermouth - Interview with Gilby

Go down

2016.08.20 - Pistons & Pin-Ups Car Show N' Concert/Blabbermouth - Interview with Gilby Empty 2016.08.20 - Pistons & Pin-Ups Car Show N' Concert/Blabbermouth - Interview with Gilby

Post by Blackstar Sun May 21, 2023 9:42 pm

Gilby Clarke On Guns N' Roses' 'Not In This Lifetime' Tour: 'I Don't Know If You Can Really Call It A Reunion'

During a brand new interview conducted this past Saturday (August 20) at the first annual Pistons & Pin-Ups Car Show N' Concert in Chatsworth, California, former Guns N' Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke was once again asked for his thoughts on the reunion of long-estranged GN'R singer Axl Rose and guitarist Slash for the "Not In This Lifetime" tour, which kicked off in April and is scheduled to last at least through next year. Clarke, who was not an original member of the group, said (see video below): "The reunion that happened is really just Axl, Slash and Duff. Basically, Slash and Duff have joined Axl's band. So I don't know if you can really call it a reunion. So, myself, Matt, Izzy… it didn't happen as a reunion for all of us to join. So I think if the time was right and the situation was right, I think everybody would come back and do it."

He continued: "Look, first of all, everybody gets along great and stuff; it's great music; Guns N' Roses is a great band and has a great legacy. I think everybody just wants to see it done right. And when it's time, we'll do it."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/gilby-clarke-on-guns-n-roses-not-in-this-lifetime-tour-i-dont-know-if-you-can-really-call-it-a-reunion
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 86383

Back to top Go down