APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.03.23 - Rock 100.5 Atlanta/Ultimate Guitar - Report: Axl Rose Is Joining AC/DC as Replacement for Brian Johnson

Go down

2016.03.23 - Rock 100.5 Atlanta/Ultimate Guitar - Report: Axl Rose Is Joining AC/DC as Replacement for Brian Johnson Empty 2016.03.23 - Rock 100.5 Atlanta/Ultimate Guitar - Report: Axl Rose Is Joining AC/DC as Replacement for Brian Johnson

Post by Blackstar Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:45 pm

Report: Axl Rose Is Joining AC/DC as Replacement for Brian Johnson

According to a new report from Atlanta Radio 100.5, Guns N' Roses vocalist Axl Rose will be joining AC/DC as a replacement for Brian Johnson for the remainder of the band's tour.

As widely reported, Mr. Johnson has recently suffered major hearing issues, with doctors urging him not to perform anymore at risk of hearing loss.

Axl was spotted in Atlanta over the weekend, where he reportedly flew for rehearsals, but not with GN'R.

Rumors started spreading about Rose negotiating with AC/DC, and now radio DJ Jason Bailey revealed that a "very, very good source" confirmed that all the speculation is true.

Jason said: "This is what I'm being told: Axl was meeting with the AC/DC group, because it's all but a done deal that Axl will front AC/DC for the 10 remaining shows. All 10, including Atlanta.

"From what I was told, this was all kind of new inside information to me, Angus is a very black-and-white guy. He's like, Brian, for health reasons, can't continue fronting the band.

"He was supposed to retire after the last tour, so they wanted to continue going out on the road and continue making music, so if you can't do it, we appreciate your services, but the show must go on. They're in town, they were auditioning people for the job, and then they flew Axl in. Again, this is from my source."

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/report_axl_rose_is_joining_acdc_as_replacement_for_brian_johnson.html
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down