APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2015.09.28 - SiriusXM's Eddie Trunk Live - Interview with Gilby

Go down

2015.09.28 - SiriusXM's Eddie Trunk Live - Interview with Gilby Empty 2015.09.28 - SiriusXM's Eddie Trunk Live - Interview with Gilby

Post by Blackstar Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:32 am

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87876

Back to top Go down

2015.09.28 - SiriusXM's Eddie Trunk Live - Interview with Gilby Empty Re: 2015.09.28 - SiriusXM's Eddie Trunk Live - Interview with Gilby

Post by Blackstar Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:36 am

Excerpts from Loudwire:
-------------------------------

Gilby Clarke Doesn’t Think Classic Guns N’ Roses Lineup Will Reunite

Former Guns N' Roses six-stringer Gilby Clarke was recently asked by Eddie Trunk to weigh in on his thoughts of the original GN'R lineup reuniting considering all the rumors as of late. At first, Clarke makes it known that he wasn't even aware that Slash and Axl Rose were on speaking terms, despite being close friends with Slash, stating, "It's strange. I mean, obviously, we've all heard [the rumors]. I actually did not know the news that Slash and Axl had talked, I didn't know, and I see him all the time. I don't know… I mean, obviously, it would be great for music if it did happen."

When asked if he thinks a reunion will happen with the classic lineup, Clarke responds, "No, I really don't." Trunk pushes a bit further, asking if Clarke would take part in the reunion if asked, despite not being a classic member. Here, Clarke gives a little more detail, explaining, "I think if it happened, obviously, it would be great, but I've got to be realistic. The fans want the original five guys, and I do, too. It was a great band, [and] it would be great to see that. If it did happen, I would definitely be available to do it."

https://loudwire.com/gilby-clarke-doesnt-think-classic-guns-n-roses-lineup-will-reunite/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87876

Back to top Go down