APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2015.10.03 - All Things That Rock Festival - Q&A with Steven

Go down

2015.10.03 - All Things That Rock Festival - Q&A with Steven Empty 2015.10.03 - All Things That Rock Festival - Q&A with Steven

Post by Blackstar Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:31 am

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85501

Back to top Go down

2015.10.03 - All Things That Rock Festival - Q&A with Steven Empty Re: 2015.10.03 - All Things That Rock Festival - Q&A with Steven

Post by Blackstar Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:32 am

Excerpts from Blabbermouth:
----------------------------------

On October 3, former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler took part in a short question-and-answer session at the All Things That Rock Fest in Oaks, Pennsylvania. You can watch video footage of his appearance below.

Asked about the persistent rumors of a reunion of the Guns N' Roses' classic lineup, Adler said: "I have no idea. Put it this way: I've known Slash for 38 years, we've known each other. He knows damn well if he told me something that I would climb the highest mountain and I would be screaming it out for joy. So, if anything happens, I will be the last to know about it."

He continued: "I'm just glad that I had an opportunity in my life to achieve my dreams, to play with such great people and such talented people and make such a great record with those people. And just being a part of it, I'm happy. I could go to heaven right now and be happy."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/former-guns-n-roses-drummer-steven-adler-i-could-go-to-heaven-right-now-and-be-happy
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85501

Back to top Go down