APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2015.10.07 - WRIF 101 Meltdown - Interview with Matt

Go down

2015.10.07 - WRIF 101 Meltdown - Interview with Matt Empty 2015.10.07 - WRIF 101 Meltdown - Interview with Matt

Post by Blackstar Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:46 am

https://wrif.com/episodes/drummer-matt-sorum/

Last edited by Blackstar on Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85486

Back to top Go down

2015.10.07 - WRIF 101 Meltdown - Interview with Matt Empty Re: 2015.10.07 - WRIF 101 Meltdown - Interview with Matt

Post by Blackstar Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:50 am

Excerpt from Blabbermouth:
----------------------------------

Former Guns N' Roses drummer Matt Sorum chose to "plead the fifth" when a question was directed at him about the possibility of a reunion of Guns' classic lineup.

Sorum, who replaced Steven Adler in Guns N' Roses, recorded the highly successful albums "Use Your Illusion I" and "Use Your Illusion II" (both 1991) and "The Spaghetti Incident" (1994). He also supported the group on the "Use Your Illusion" tour and can be heard on Guns N' Roses' "Live Era: '87-'93" (1999) and "Greatest Hits" (2004).

Asked this week by Meltdown of Detroit, Michigan's WRIF 101.1 FM radio station for his thoughts on a GN'R reunion, following reports that long-estranged singer Axl Rose and guitarist Slash had recently repaired their relationship, Sorum said: "I would have to plead the fifth on that, basically, because I just don't know. So I would say I plead the fifth. [Laughs]"

https://blabbermouth.net/news/matt-sorum-pleads-the-fifth-on-question-about-reunion-of-classic-guns-n-roses-lineup
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85486

Back to top Go down