APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2015.03.12 - Daily-Rock Quebec - Interview with Bumblefoot

Go down

2015.03.12 - Daily-Rock Quebec - Interview with Bumblefoot Empty 2015.03.12 - Daily-Rock Quebec - Interview with Bumblefoot

Post by Blackstar Fri May 20, 2022 4:11 pm

With the release of the new Bumblefoot album « Little brother is watching« , we had the chance to speak with the guitar master himself Ron « Bumblefoot » Thal.

Ron speaks to us about his solo career, his new cd, life on the road, all his side projects (hot sauce, Art of anarchy, Vigier double neck guitar etc etc etc) and a bit about his status in Guns N’ Roses…(well maybe not)

I won’t lie to anybody by saying that I don’t know him. I know Ron since 2006 when he joined forces with Guns N’ Roses.

So to be honest with everybody, and to be as clear as possible, this interview is without a cut. From beginning to end. Nobody will tax me of being sold out….or being too hard. This IS how it goes!

Enjoy!

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down