APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2014.06.13 - Aftonbladet/Blabbermouth - Slash Gives His First Tattoo

Go down

2014.06.13 - Aftonbladet/Blabbermouth - Slash Gives His First Tattoo Empty 2014.06.13 - Aftonbladet/Blabbermouth - Slash Gives His First Tattoo

Post by Blackstar Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:29 pm

Slash Gives His First Tattoo

Legendary guitarist Slash got a new tattoo in Stockholm, Sweden on Sunday, June 8 while he was in town to do press for his new album, "World On Fire". He tells the newspaper Aftonbladet that the tattoo was his own design, which he came up with while he was working on his second CD, "Apocalyptic Love". "It was a little too daring for the cover [of the album], so I had to tone it down a bit now. But it is my design. I'm very happy," Slash said.

The tattooist, Emilia Lee of Catapult Tattoo asked Slash if he ever tattooed anyone, to which he replied that he never had. She then managed to persuade him to tattoo his autograph on her leg. Lee tells Aftonbladet that she is really happy with the result. "Especially since he has never tattooed before, so I'm the only one in the world with a tattoo from Slash," she said.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/slash-gives-his-first-tattoo
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85695

Back to top Go down