APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2014.02.21 - 95.5 KLOS - Interview with Gilby

Go down

2014.02.21 - 95.5 KLOS - Interview with Gilby Empty 2014.02.21 - 95.5 KLOS - Interview with Gilby

Post by Blackstar Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:41 am

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85486

Back to top Go down

2014.02.21 - 95.5 KLOS - Interview with Gilby Empty Re: 2014.02.21 - 95.5 KLOS - Interview with Gilby

Post by Blackstar Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:43 am

Excerpts from Blabbermouth:
-------------------------------------

Former Guns N' Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke was interviewed this morning (Friday, February 21) on "The Heidi Frank Show" on KLOS 95.5 FM radio station in Los Angeles, California. You can now watch video footage of his appearance below.

Asked if the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame induction performance was a reminder of good times for him, Clarke told "The Heidi Frank Show": "It was definitely good times. It was a strange time, because there was kind of like a dark cloud over our whole induction, because Axl decided not to go. And once he decided not to go, the dark cloud kind of went away, 'cause the guys that did go, we all get along great, we still play together all the time, and it actually was fun. We had a really good time. We actually only rehearsed, like, the night before the thing; we got together at a club… We hadn't played those songs in 20 years, so that was the thing… I mean, for me, we were trying to figure out what songs we were gonna play, and I'm, like, 'Wow, I haven't played that song in 20 years.' It had to come back to me. It was funny: there was a photo going around on Twitter of Duff and I in the bathroom, actually, going over the songs, trying to remember the riffs and things like that."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/gilby-clarke-says-he-had-a-really-good-time-performing-with-guns-n-roses-at-rock-hall-induction
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85486

Back to top Go down