APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

What are you thinking?

+11
denitza
Uli
rosesforcure
puddledumpling
Johan
Monique
bumb.l.foot
DanyYo
Pawnshop-Sitars
Soulmonster
15 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

What are you thinking? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you thinking?

Post by DanyYo Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Soulmonster wrote:
DanyYo wrote:After it turns out that's not the worst birthday I've had What are you thinking? - Page 4 3388394339

It's your birthday?

Yes, almost over now.
DanyYo
DanyYo

Plectra : 6373

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Hey, congratulations!!

Here's a fiery video of sea stars having group sex for you, just recorded from my own aquarium:

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76906

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Soulmonster wrote:Hey, congratulations!!

Here's a fiery video of sea stars having group sex for you, just recorded from my own aquarium:

Haha, cool. Thanks.
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:13 am

DanyYo wrote:
Monique wrote:
DanyYo wrote:
Monique wrote:Why are women jealous monsters?

All people are jealous. Some more, some less. That's human nature.

On topic: Tomorrow's gonna be a long day.

I disagree. Men are less jealous than women, women are more bitchy to women than they are to men.

It depends what you mean by jealousy. If that includes envy and spite I agree. At the moment I'm experiencing monstrous jealousy and it's not coming from a woman.
I absolutely agree about the second part and that's mainly due to different attitude & approach towards us coming from the different sexes.

Yeah I mean jealousy as in envy, sour envy What are you thinking? - Page 4 3874208089. I hate women so much What are you thinking? - Page 4 2131656310
Monique
Monique

Plectra : 4959

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:39 am

Monique wrote:I hate women so much What are you thinking? - Page 4 2131656310

Oh, you shouldn't! You have to take the bad sides with the good sides. They are soft and cuddly, good with kids, good at keeping the house in order, usually peaceful and understanding. Basically, women are worth it!
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Monique wrote:
DanyYo wrote:
Monique wrote:
DanyYo wrote:
Monique wrote:Why are women jealous monsters?

All people are jealous. Some more, some less. That's human nature.

On topic: Tomorrow's gonna be a long day.

I disagree. Men are less jealous than women, women are more bitchy to women than they are to men.

It depends what you mean by jealousy. If that includes envy and spite I agree. At the moment I'm experiencing monstrous jealousy and it's not coming from a woman.
I absolutely agree about the second part and that's mainly due to different attitude & approach towards us coming from the different sexes.

Yeah I mean jealousy as in envy, sour envy What are you thinking? - Page 4 3874208089. I hate women so much What are you thinking? - Page 4 2131656310

Considering that you can't avoid dealing with women I think it's better instead of hating them all to try to accept jealousy as part of women's nature (yours as well more or less), then try to understand what in you usually provokes it and try to find the best possible ways to handle it. Of course this ways will vary with different women and depending where you face jealousy- at home (in-laws, relatives), at work (with female colleagues there's usually competition which combined with other jealousy triggers may lead to very interesting situations), with neighbours, acquaintances, friends, internetz and so on.
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Soulmonster wrote:
Monique wrote:I hate women so much What are you thinking? - Page 4 2131656310

Oh, you shouldn't! You have to take the bad sides with the good sides. They are soft and cuddly, good with kids, good at keeping the house in order, usually peaceful and understanding. Basically, women are worth it!

You've just described a house keeper lol! I think most women including myself have that maternal feeling and can be sweet but at the same time they are catty! (including myself lol).
Monique
Monique

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Women are the best house keepers Teasing.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:32 pm

Soulmonster wrote:Oh, you shouldn't! You have to take the bad sides with the good sides.
They are soft and cuddly, good with kids, good at keeping the house in
order, usually peaceful and understanding. Basically, women are worth
it!

Soulmonster wrote:Women are the best house keepers What are you thinking? - Page 4 1538626231.

Obviously you were lucky and married the right woman. Otherwise you'd probably wouldn't be that positive about women.

On topic: Thinking about that my brother will become 40 tomorrow and I couldn't share it with him even if that means a treat or trick expedition with the kids.
Also thinking that my dad will come visiting at my place for the first time I left home 17 yrs ago. Lol quite an event lol
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:43 pm

DanyYo wrote:
Soulmonster wrote:Oh, you shouldn't! You have to take the bad sides with the good sides.
it!

Soulmonster wrote:Women are the best house keepers What are you thinking? - Page 4 1538626231.

Obviously you were lucky and married the right woman. Otherwise you'd probably wouldn't be that positive about women.

On topic: Thinking about that my brother will become 40 tomorrow and I couldn't share it with him even if that means a treat or trick expedition with the kids.
Also thinking that my dad will come visiting at my place for the first time I left home 17 yrs ago. Lol quite an event lol

Indeed I did Heart.

By brother is 40, too. Why can't you share it with him, you on bad terms? Nice that your dad is coming.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:12 am

Soulmonster wrote:
DanyYo wrote:
it!

Indeed I did What are you thinking? - Page 4 2360309522.

By brother is 40, too. Why can't you share it with him, you on bad terms? Nice that your dad is coming.

Awwwwe

My soon to be husband is 40 too! What are you thinking? - Page 4 90521
Monique
Monique

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:41 am

Monique wrote:My soon to be husband is 40 too! What are you thinking? - Page 4 90521

When is the marriage?

I got married 3,5 years ago. Good times Smile
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:48 am

Soulmonster wrote:
DanyYo wrote:
it!

Indeed I did Heart.

No, we aren't on bad terms. On the contrary. He won a green card in 2000 and since then lives in the states. We used to celebrate our birthdays together on Halloween.

DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:35 am

DanyYo wrote:No, we aren't on bad terms. On the contrary. He won a green card in 2000 and since then lives in the states. We used to celebrate our birthdays together on Halloween.

"Won a green card"? What does that mean? You have some lottery where first prize is a way out of Bulgaria?
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:48 am

Soulmonster wrote:
DanyYo wrote:No, we aren't on bad terms. On the contrary. He won a green card in 2000 and since then lives in the states. We used to celebrate our birthdays together on Halloween.

"Won a green card"? What does that mean? You have some lottery where first prize is a way out of Bulgaria?

Sorry I used the BG expression. It's the Diversity Visa Program by the US government. As far as I know most countries are allowed a quota on an annual basis. And it's actually supposed to be on a lottery principle.
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:08 am

DanyYo wrote:
Soulmonster wrote:

Sorry I used the BG expression. It's the Diversity Visa Program by the US government. As far as I know most countries are allowed a quota on an annual basis. And it's actually supposed to be on a lottery principle.

I can't understand why anyone would move to USA (except for love, Monique Wink), I guess Bulgaria must be horrible if USA is better.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:26 am

Soulmonster wrote:
DanyYo wrote:
Soulmonster wrote:

I can't understand why anyone would move to USA (except for love, Monique Wink), I guess Bulgaria must be horrible if USA is better.

I don't find it horrible now & I wouldn't move to the USA. Besides I have a 10-year tourist visa for the States & I can visit whenever I want.
But after the communist regime ended it was horrible here indeed, things changed drastically and a lot of people couldn't meet ends. The Western World seemed very tempting and several million people (in 1989 we used to be 9-10 mln., now we're 6,5-7 mln.), mainly young, immigrated to the US & the Western European countries to see for themselves that it wasn't easier there. The USA was my brother's dream and he won an immigrant visa the second time he participated in the lottery. It hasn't been easy for him to live there but he's settled down and moving back isn't that easy either. As I say immigrants are neither fish nor crab. They yearn for their mother country when they aren't there but when they come visiting, they realize they yearn for their new home & want to go back there.

Last edited by DanyYo on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:28 am

Good for your brother that his dream came through, though.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:45 am

Yeah, good for him. Unfortunately dreams and reality are two different things.
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Soulmonster wrote:
Monique wrote:My soon to be husband is 40 too! What are you thinking? - Page 4 90521

When is the marriage?

I got married 3,5 years ago. Good times What are you thinking? - Page 4 679352

We will have two weddings due time limitations. Our courthouse wedding will be either the 21th, 22th, or 23th of November and the big ceremony wedding will be on April 2012 because the weather is nicer.

Did u have a big or small wedding?

As for who would want to go to the US to live? Ummm most the world? lol That's why they have big immigration issues and policies.
Monique
Monique

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:28 am

Monique wrote:We will have two weddings due time limitations. Our courthouse wedding will be either the 21th, 22th, or 23th of November and the big ceremony wedding will be on April 2012 because the weather is nicer.

As for who would want to go to the US to live? Ummm most the world? lol That's why they have big immigration issues and policies.

We had a small wedding with only 14 people. Intimate but very nice. We had the ceremony and dinner in a local fortress and party at home afterwards. Two days before I had my PhD dissertation and two days after we went on our honeymoon. The most insane and best week in my life.

It's strange. There are so many countries more attractive to me than USA. Financially, when it comes to opportunities, culturally, historically...50 years ago, though, when USA really was the land of opportunity, on the other hand....
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:30 am

Monique wrote:

We will have two weddings due time limitations. Our courthouse wedding will be either the 21th, 22th, or 23th of November and the big ceremony wedding will be on April 2012 because the weather is nicer.

April is a lovely month for a wedding What are you thinking? - Page 4 591921268 Do it the way you both want and have the geatest time in your life. Wish you both the best and most of all wish you to make it work 'cause for me marriage is hard work and takes a lot of effort, adapting, compromise, understanding, respect and tons of affection equally on both sides. If you put it on the right foundation from the beginning it will last.
(And I mean every word. Hope I'm not suspected in jealousy What are you thinking? - Page 4 240178 )
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:43 am

Soulmonster wrote:
We had a small wedding with only 14 people. Intimate but very nice. We had the ceremony and dinner in a local fortress and party at home afterwards. Two days before I had my PhD dissertation and two days after we went on our honeymoon. The most insane and best week in my life.

It's strange. There are so many countries more attractive to me than USA. Financially, when it comes to opportunities, culturally, historically...50 years ago, though, when USA really was the land of opportunity, on the other hand....

IMO small weddings are the best. After all you're doing it for you and your partner and only the closest to you people can really appreciate and share it with you.

America according to my brother has changed a lot in the past 10 yrs and not for the good. But IMO that holds true for the whole world. And about opportunities that's where his biggest disappointment came. When you immigrate there with a visa, first you start from the zero and no Eastern European diplomas matter & second according to him as long as he lives there he'll be an immigrant for Americans hence a 2nd hand person.
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:58 pm

I married in April, too. Great time of the year, even in Norway.

Yes, USA has changed. It is not so much a land of opportunity now as it was. Lots of discrimination, social classes, poverty, scared investors, failing economy, awful security measures, etc. But you find this in many countries. It differs in the US, too, depending on state.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:11 am

My dad's visit went better than I thought sfhaetdj Hope he comes visiting more often.
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Weekends do pass quickly Sad
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:25 am

The shit finally hit the fan nicely lol
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:26 pm

I'll be a dad again U rock
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Congratulations sfhaetdj
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:36 pm

By the way I realised i was going to be a mom exactly around this time of the year. It was six year ago and i guess i'll never forget this moment. And coincidence or not my son was born exactly the same day his father was born and I knew my kid'd be born on the 9th of July the moment i reaised i was pregnant. God knows it's been hard and it won't get easier and God knows that this kid has been the only reason that today I'm fucking alive and sane and now the fucker threatens to take my baby because he's fucking helpless and because I finally got the guts to really fight him and he never really looked after the kid and God knows that I'll fucking protect and keep my kid whatever it takes. Sorry for this post but actually that's what i've been thinking lately and i'm actually happy that the things during this year happened the way they did.
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next